London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm... Do I fit in your little group if you book the Griffin House one? I haven't found an accommodation yet, and any place next to Carling Academy sounds heavenly to me. :biggrin2:

Is there any cheap hotels in Brixton? I need to find a place to stay for four nights starting from December the 1st.

Hmm... Do I fit in your little group if you book the Griffin House one? I haven't found an accommodation yet, and any place next to Carling Academy sounds heavenly to me. :biggrin2:

Is there any cheap hotels in Brixton? I need to find a place to stay for four nights starting from December the 1st.

Awww, Marianne, it only sleeps 5 and we have 5 people. :blink:

Ha ha ha!! Cool. I need to do my stuff. Gotta make my little one's birthday card for cBeebies by Tuesday the latest!!:shocked::biggrin2:

Awww ! ive always wanted to send mines to cbeebies ... i might do this year ! :biggrin2:

i got the band project to do to ! :shocked: i just had to take my littlen to bed there was squabbling over the glitter pens :biggrin2::naughty:

Hi all, I was just looking at this Griffin House apartment, there are two aren't there, the garden and the upper apartment. So if there are two and both are available, couldn't some of the others rent the other one?

They both look really nice, I bagsy the sofa bed:roftl:

I think this could be the one.

Hi all, I was just looking at this Griffin House apartment, there are two aren't there, the garden and the upper apartment. So if there are two and both are available, couldn't some of the others rent the other one?

Well you'd have to share with someone. :biggrin2: I'm having the double bed. :naughty: I think we may all be sharing......er..........i can't remember what's what now! Aghhh!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i agree :biggrin2: i think the distance etc is great and hotel nice! :punk: