London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

Yes i think Griffin House apartments is a good option for both location and costs ....and i think it has parking ...you want me to ask about parking for you ?

hmmm yeah ...we are all agreed on this for now arent we?

i will put down the deposit over the weekend if we are before anyone else books it :bleh:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes i think Griffin House apartments is a good option for both location and costs ....and i think it has parking ...you want me to ask about parking for you ?

hmmm yeah ...we are all agreed on this for now arent we?

i will put down the deposit over the weekend if we are before anyone else books it :bleh:

im fine with it :thumb_yello:

Hahahaha well id rather stay in a place under the ownership of Ben and Nic ...than Princy Munk :roftl: :roftl:

awww and the dogs name is Barney.....how cute

Bexx , its acceptable to pinch sachets of coffee and tea .... but not the dog :roftl: :roftl:

right so heres the plan...

we stay at Ben and Nics Gaff 1st december - 5th december

we being ....

1.Me

2.Sara

3.Caz

4.Rose

5.Jemma

(possibly Tia for one night if she needs to or is aloud to)

Upperflat???

Is there another group of 5 MFC'ers interested in renting out the other flat perhaps?

I thought Marrianne was coming over with her parents this time around...or am i confusing her with someone else.

I know there were LOADS of people looking for accomodation for the december concerts...or maybe my interpretation of loads was just us 5 :naughty:

you could mention it aslong as they realise that the apartment we are booking is full to the max and they would need to book the other apartment + have 4 friends to share the cost :thumb_yello:

well unless ofcourse they are loaded and can afford the place by themselves :naughty: