London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you could mention it aslong as they realise that the apartment we are booking is full to the max and they would need to book the other apartment + have 4 friends to share the cost :thumb_yello:

well unless ofcourse they are loaded and can afford the place by themselves :naughty:

LOL

yep ive just posted it inthe girls thread asking if she was still looking and if there is 4 other people who wanna share with her .... someone came in earlier asking where we were staying but i cant remember who now ? :blink:

im not very subtle im very blunt about things :bleh:

i have just sent our friends Nic and ben a reply email asking about the parking arrangements, how much it would cost if there are any hidden charges , i also dropped in Mika to the email :biggrin2:

im not very subtle im very blunt about things :bleh:

i have just sent our friends Nic and ben a reply email asking about the parking arrangements, how much it would cost if there are any hidden charges , i also dropped in Mika to the email :biggrin2:

:lmao: !!! nice one bexx !! :thumb_yello: you will have to let me know if they start to make small talk about that one :roftl:

do you think there will be any hidden charges then ? :boxed:

im not sure maybe they will be going to see Mika aswell they would be daft not to :biggrin2:

and as for hidden charges i don tknow i just wanted to double check before we book it :biggrin2:

yeah ! when were wanting any special requests and cant find them we will be able to see them out the window queing at brixton :roftl:

yeah and i intend to be in the queue with them i wont be watching the queue from inside the house :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

im not sure maybe they will be going to see Mika aswell they would be daft not to :biggrin2:

and as for hidden charges i don tknow i just wanted to double check before we book it :biggrin2:

Yeah, don't blame you. D'ya know, i thought their max. charge was £125, not £135..?

Yeah, don't blame you. D'ya know, i thought their max. charge was £125, not £135..?

as did i ...unless its a peak season thing or a written error or maybe they ahve increased the charges....thats something i asked anyway about how much it would cost total for the four nights :bleh:

it all depends on many deciding factors such as weather and stuff.

Like at leeds it was bucketing it down with rain so we started queing at 4 still got to the front.

at Birminghma we started to queue at 3pm got to the front

ermm somerset house 12ish got to the front

ermmmm but yeah it just depends on the weather and stuff i wont decide what time i go and queue until the day before :biggrin2:

as did i ...unless its a peak season thing or a written error or maybe they ahve increased the charges....thats something i asked anyway about how much it would cost total for the four nights :bleh:

Well, make sure we check it. If it says £125 on their site, then what's what we're paying! (here we go again she say's, lol!!!) :naughty::roftl:

it all depends on many deciding factors such as weather and stuff.

Like at leeds it was bucketing it down with rain so we started queing at 4 still got to the front.

at Birminghma we started to queue at 3pm got to the front

ermm somerset house 12ish got to the front

ermmmm but yeah it just depends on the weather and stuff i wont decide what time i go and queue until the day before :biggrin2:

Ok i trust you bexx to get us to the front :naughty::thumb_yello: