• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

night!!! (What time is it there atm?)

1:38am

sara u need to help me... i dont know what shows to go to... (IF i go to london lol)

i want to go to the last ones...the december ones.... but FD try to convince me to go to the doncester and newcastle to :blink:

HELP!

I thought Marrianne was coming over with her parents this time around...or am i confusing her with someone else.

I know there were LOADS of people looking for accomodation for the december concerts...or maybe my interpretation of loads was just us 5 :naughty:

I don't know if my parents are coming yet. But I'm definitely coming. :cool:

Anzuzu and her boyfriend are coming from Finland as well. They are going to attend the Hammersmith gig. But I don't know were they are going to stay, Anzuzu hasn't answered my PM. :bleh:

*Yawnsss*

Good Morning everyone!!

I blame this thread for the Weird dreams i had last night of accomodation, tents , fields, snow , helicopters and welcome baskets :boxed:

LMAO! that was funny :):roftl:

1:38am

sara u need to help me... i dont know what shows to go to... (IF i go to london lol)

i want to go to the last ones...the december ones.... but FD try to convince me to go to the doncester and newcastle to :blink:

HELP!

Go to London!! :naughty::thumb_yello:

Hmm Sivan - its completely up to you if you are able to get accomodation + travel for both Doncaster and Newcastle i would say go for it :thumb_yello:

I will be doing the Doncaster one and accomodation for that one is fairly cheap at £35 a night which is the hotel all the mfcers are staying at.

As for Newcastle Personally even i dont know if im going to that one or not yet...i have a ticket but i just dont know i think i will be needing a rest up before the three london ones :thumb_yello:

Have you heard back about the parking yet Bexx?

No i havent had a response from them yet but i imagine they were out partying on Friday night so wont hear from them until later today ...Hangovers :roftl:

But i have them on my known list on hotmail so my pc should Ping when i get a reply :biggrin2:

Hmm Sivan - its completely up to you if you are able to get accomodation + travel for both Doncaster and Newcastle i would say go for it :thumb_yello:

I will be doing the Doncaster one and accomodation for that one is fairly cheap at £35 a night which is the hotel all the mfcers are staying at.

As for Newcastle Personally even i dont know if im going to that one or not yet...i have a ticket but i just dont know i think i will be needing a rest up before the three london ones :thumb_yello:

I dont know how you do it ! :naughty: its gonna be exhausting from brum to donny for me im glad i have a week to chill before london :naughty:

im still not entirely sure how my Birmingham - Donny is going to work.

after the Birmingham concert on the 23rd i can either stay at a hotel for the night or get in my car and drive up towards Doncaster sleep on a service station forcourt..but thats all on the pretense i actually have my car in Birmingham already and have found somehwhere to park it :boxed:

im still not entirely sure how my Birmingham - Donny is going to work.

after the Birmingham concert on the 23rd i can either stay at a hotel for the night or get in my car and drive up towards Doncaster sleep on a service station forcourt..but thats all on the pretense i actually have my car in Birmingham already and have found somehwhere to park it :boxed:

i would have loved to do brum the 23rd but it just would have been too much .. if i had of done it and left on the 24th, by the time i got to donny on the 24th, get dressed etc it would have been time to queue thats why i decided not to .. id have been shattered :wink2: