London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

Quote Sivan--- page 110 and it goes to all u guys here!

I think you have to go to the London gigs !! :thumb_yello: and maybe the doncaster one too because im going there :bleh: The london gigs will be great though ! :thumb_yello:

hmmm i heard u guys r having a party after doncaster?

u not going to that show from london right? i was thinking if i go to this one if ill have someone to ride with from london... :blink:

Go to London!!

because ull be there and not in the others?

Hmm Sivan - its completely up to you if you are able to get accomodation + travel for both Doncaster and Newcastle i would say go for it :thumb_yello:

I will be doing the Doncaster one and accomodation for that one is fairly cheap at £35 a night which is the hotel all the mfcers are staying at.

As for Newcastle Personally even i dont know if im going to that one or not yet...i have a ticket but i just dont know i think i will be needing a rest up before the three london ones :thumb_yello:

hmmm yeah... it will be a lot...doncaster, newcastle and 3 london :blink:

I DONT KNOW!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if anything just make sure you go to the Three London ones :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

yeah? why is that?

FD say london is bad and newcastle and soncaster is better.... LOL

he probably dont want to come to london to see me.... he prefer the i come to him .... GUYS!!! *roll eyes*:naughty:

Ha ha ha!!! I haven't worked it out yet but i'm THERE!!!! LOL!!!! I think i might catch a flight to Newcastle. :thumb_yello:

WHERE FROM?? ok the thing is... i will arrive to london at some point and will stay at a friend place.... so i can play with it and go to shows while im there...

but i dont feel like going alone to lets say newcastle.... or doncaster... i thought if i had someone to go with it will be more fun....

I think i need to get my sig back - at least for the upcoming gigs as i can't remember anything now!!!!! I need to plan and keep having to run into the kitchen all the time to check dates!!!! :shocked:

doncaster - 24

newcastle - 26

and 2,3,4 december....london....

when u think to go back from newcastle? any idea sara?

do u live in london sara ? :biggrin2:

Edit - no you obviously dont because we have spent three days to try work out a hotel :naughty:

oh thats true.... damn... ure not from london sara ha? so there goes my plan to go back to london from newcastle with u :(

doncaster - 24

newcastle - 26

and 2,3,4 december....london....

when u think to go back from newcastle? any idea sara?

Well depending on where you are i could possibly meet you...? How did you edit my post before??? And why???? :shocked:

Well depending on where you are i could possibly meet you...? How did you edit my post before??? And why???? :shocked:

lol i did EDIT instead of QUOTE... OOPSS!

:naughty:

well... the thing is... will u go to newcastle from london? WHERE U FROM?!!? lol

lol i did EDIT instead of QUOTE... OOPSS!

:naughty:

well... the thing is... will u go to newcastle from london? WHERE U FROM?!!? lol

Wiltshire. Newcastle is before London so will be in Brighton the day before i go to London. Basically, i will be travelling around EVERYWHERE!!lol!

Wiltshire. Newcastle is before London so will be in Brighton the day before i go to London. Basically, i will be travelling around EVERYWHERE!!lol!

hmm ok :boxed:

all i know is that my friend place is 24 and 26 minuts drive from the venues in london :thumb_yello: i guess thats not bad!

hmm ok :boxed:

all i know is that my friend place is 24 and 26 minuts drive from the venues in london :thumb_yello: i guess thats not bad!

That will be fine wil you be driving though or taking public transport ?

That will be fine wil you be driving though or taking public transport ?

from her place?! ARE U NUTS??? driving!!?? its the wrong side!!! LOL

i remember when i was in the UK with my family and we rented a car... was scary!!!!! my dad drove...

i will take public transportation im sure :)

maybe we could meet in the center of london or something and go together from there?

maybe we could meet in the center of london or something and go together from there?

:shocked: No way!!! Sorry, would love to but this is why we have been having probs with the accommodation - we want it as close as possible to the venue he's at the most (Brixton!!) LOL!!:naughty:

:shocked: No way!!! Sorry, would love to but this is why we have been having probs with the accommodation - we want it as close as possible to the venue he's at the most (Brixton!!) LOL!!:naughty:

hmmm ok :boxed:

so where i need to meet u guys?

and u have any idea how much a taxi will be for a 25 minuts drive?