London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

Yes I'll ask people from this forum who would like to join us!

You need to sleep

ok! let me know ;)

night guys!

*hugs and good luck*

we have sooooooooooooo much time and stress allready! lol we r funny:biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl::naughty: Since i had a dream about him last week, it's sent me a bit strange!!! I woke up and saw Luke in a completely different light..............*dreams again*

Does hubby know about this dream???? :roftl: :roftl:

so the signals im getting is a total we dont know where we want to stay :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Sara im just gonna get you some rollerscates and push you how about that ? :roftl::wink2:

i have rollerblades....i could bring them for sara.... :roftl:

ok ok ill shut up...night everyone!

:roftl::naughty: Since i had a dream about him last week, it's sent me a bit strange!!! I woke up and saw Luke in a completely different light..............*dreams again*

I know what you mean ! isnt it weird when something like that happens ! ... you have a dream about something and totally think differently the next day :boxed: .... so erm *ahem* what was this dream then :das: ....:roftl:

Yeah, tell me about it. I woke up and thought 'Ugh? Where's Luke gone?' LOL!!:naughty::roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: u guys crack me up.... yeah it feels bad when it happens...

in my dream mika put his head on my legs... i was sitting on the floor and he layed there.... and i played with his hair..... :wub2: cuuuuute (i hope mika wont read this.....lol)

so disapinting to wake up from!

why am i still here????? *wave*

:roftl: u guys crack me up.... yeah it feels bad when it happens...

in my dream mika put his head on my legs... i was sitting on the floor and he layed there.... and i played with his hair..... :wub2: cuuuuute (i hope mika wont read this.....lol)

so disapinting to wake up from!

why am i still here????? *wave*

Really? Awwwww. I can't tell you about my dream - i'll be kicked off the thread!! :roftl::naughty:

hahah yes :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Sivan get some sleep!!! no doubt we will all still be here discussing when you wake up :blush-anim-cl:

yeah im sure ill wake up and the last post i will see is of u saying "so did we decide?!?!?!"

:roftl:

night my dears ;) hopefully ill go dream another one... and if it wont be to dirty ill tell u tomorrow! teehee