London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blimey, I go away for a while, and come back to naughty dreams about Luke and Mika!

PHEW!

Anyway, I guess we've got one apartment full, who can we tempt with the other one then?

You know i was just thinking maybe they dont want us in their house maybe they hate mika and thats why they havent replyed yet? :boxed:

OMG! That would be terrible!! I can hear them discussing it now 'Don't want those freaks in our house!' Yeah, like they can talk!! LOL!!:roftl:

- hey - not unless they've been secretly reading this!!!! Aghhh!!!! :naughty::roftl:

IF they want mika fans staying at their property ...

i know Vanessa is looking for somewhere....

sivan is a possibility not sure

Tia may need one or two nights not sure

hmm

oh and there were a few french fans looking aswell

OMG! That would be terrible!! I can hear them discussing it now 'Don't want those freaks in our house!' Yeah, like they can talk!! LOL!!:roftl:

- hey - not unless they've been secretly reading this!!!! Aghhh!!!! :naughty::roftl:

that would be really embarassing if they had been reading this...OMG....i hope they havent :blink:

You know i was just thinking maybe they dont want us in their house maybe they hate mika and thats why they havent replyed yet? :boxed:

LMAO ... what did you put in the email just that were going to the mika gigs :naughty: ? there probs picturing lollipops stuck to curtains and stuff :naughty:

Lmao ! i just said exactly the same thing on the other page :roftl:

It would be good if Sivan could get in the other apartment, I'll have her tickets for the last two gigs.

I was checking out sites for costumes last night and they do a turkey!LOL.

So sorry!!!! Please accept my sincere apologies for discracing myself the way in which i have.

'I promise you it won't happen again' *ping*

:naughty::roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

Ok sticky things and dreams aside :naughty: ... just so you know i still like the griffin, hopefully we can move forward a bit more when you get another email bexx :thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl:

Ok sticky things and dreams aside :naughty: ... just so you know i still like the griffin, hopefully we can move forward a bit more when you get another email bexx :thumb_yello:

Not recieved anything yet ...But it is Saturday Morning ...they are a couple and are probably doing what couples do :blush-anim-cl:

here is something usefull well kind of

untitled.jpg

the top arrow is the Griffin House

The bottom one is where Brixton Carling Academy is

we couldnt get any closer if we tried

yeah i looked at that yesterday ... u can see griffin house quite clear :thumb_yello: and the closeness is fab :biggrin2: