mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ugh! Don't wanna be thinking what they might be doing. :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Shall i send them an e-mail asking about parking?

no no i have already asked it is just about being patient :thumb_yello:

and as for bedding i think its a double bed and a couple of sofa beds i will check

Well, think about the accommodation - who it's aimed at and what people have done there! :shocked: :shocked: :roftl:

Am i putting you off?

that doesnt put me off...the same thing could be said for every single hotel in existence :naughty:

well i think there is only one solution .... we will have to pretend to be couples .... :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

LOL!!! I already said that they're gonna think we're a bunch of lessies away for a long dirty weekend!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!! Oh god, i hope nobody staying in our group IS gay - i've just offended someone otherwise!!!! Soz!! :naughty:

LOL!!! I already said that they're gonna think we're a bunch of lessies away for a long dirty weekend!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!! Oh god, i hope nobody staying in our group IS gay - i've just offended someone otherwise!!!! Soz!! :naughty:

Yes , you have :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

hahahaha ... just kidding guys ! im straight .. !! :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl:

so just to make sure did we want the upper or ground flat?

Sorry Bex, got distracted making a cuppa. The upper one looks nice, but didn't you like the garden in the other one? Or was that someone else.