London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IF they want mika fans staying at their property ...

i know Vanessa is looking for somewhere....

sivan is a possibility not sure

Tia may need one or two nights not sure

hmm

oh and there were a few french fans looking aswell

And then there's me as well. :biggrin2:

My parents are going to London with me, but I could stay in a separate place since I'm going to the concerts and they are not. An apartment would be less expensive than hotel rooms I think.

So, if we have enough people for it... I'm one of them. ;)

what everyone needs to organise is the days they are staying in London because all i know is my group in the upperflat 5 of us 1st December - 5th december.

Once people have sorted their days out they can then sort out what days they want the ground apartment - it works out cheaper than a hostel and you get privacy + a kitchen and proper bathroom !!!

what everyone needs to organise is the days they are staying in London because all i know is my group in the upperflat 5 of us 1st December - 5th december.

Once people have sorted their days out they can then sort out what days they want the ground apartment - it works out cheaper than a hostel and you get privacy + a kitchen and proper bathroom !!!

I'm staying the exact same days as you. From 1st to 5th. :)

I already know what flights I'm gonna book.

"Hello Sara

We can provide you with daily parking permits issued by Lambeth Council for a charge of £5 per day. Cars can then be parked in designated residents parking bays in the street outside Griffin House. We cannot be held responsible for parking tickets or tow aways if you fail to park in the designated areas or infringe parking regulations.

Best regards

Nic"

:naughty::thumb_yello:

"Hello Sara

We can provide you with daily parking permits issued by Lambeth Council for a charge of £5 per day. Cars can then be parked in designated residents parking bays in the street outside Griffin House. We cannot be held responsible for parking tickets or tow aways if you fail to park in the designated areas or infringe parking regulations.

Best regards

Nic"

:naughty::thumb_yello:

Whhatt he hasnt replyed to me yet :boxed:

fine thats just fine then.....*walks off in a mood*

*slams the door behind herself*