London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Er......you can if you want Bexx as you've been dealing with me. I just sent a random e-mail asking if they have parking - it was literally one line. :thumb_yello:

they reply to a one line email but not an email thats half a page long...right looks like i need to keep it shortand sweet :roftl: :roftl:

did you enjoy doing ya exercises sara ? :biggrin2:

I feel a bit better but some were difficult as hurt my back. I have to be careful. It's so horrid trying to do this diet and not being able to excercise properly. I will hopefully get better. :thumb_yello:

I feel a bit better but some were difficult as hurt my back. I have to be careful. It's so horrid trying to do this diet and not being able to excercise properly. I will hopefully get better. :thumb_yello:

aww bless ! ... yeah i could do with losing a couple of pounds but its coming in handy at the mo for me going to the gigs as big girl ...:naughty:

aww bless ! ... yeah i could do with losing a couple of pounds but its coming in handy at the mo for me going to the gigs as big girl ...:naughty:

Yeah! I should've stayed a bit fatter!!!! I've lost 2 and a half stone this year - lost 3 and a half before that. Yep, that's right - have lost 6 stone in 23 months. :biggrin2: I was always tiny ish before i got preggers.

Yeah! I should've stayed a bit fatter!!!! I've lost 2 and a half stone this year - lost 3 and a half before that. Yep, that's right - have lost 6 stone in 23 months. :biggrin2: I was always tiny ish before i got preggers.

mmhmm ... i know that feeling ... i dont think ill ever be a size 8 again :naughty: i think 10 will be the best i can get ... im about a 12 now :punk: (big girls you are beautiful) HAHA ... :naughty:

mmhmm ... i know that feeling ... i dont think ill ever be a size 8 again :naughty: i think 10 will be the best i can get ... im about a 12 now :punk: (big girls you are beautiful) HAHA ... :naughty:

That is NOT big sweet. It's normal. :biggrin2: :biggrin2: and a nice size. I can't get my size 10 jeans on yet!! And as for my size 8's, well!!! Pffft!!! No chance!!! LOL!!

Wonder if Bexx has booked the apartment. Oh, she's doing it now isn't she.

:biggrin2:

That is NOT big sweet. It's normal. :biggrin2: :biggrin2: and a nice size. I can't get my size 10 jeans on yet!! And as for my size 8's, well!!! Pffft!!! No chance!!! LOL!!

Wonder if Bexx has booked the apartment. Oh, she's doing it now isn't she.

:biggrin2:

LOL fanx.. i know i feel about average ... im about ophelia's size :wink2: maybe a little less... i do feel good being bigger, size 8 was too small for my liking and i loved it when i fell pregnant and got my womanly curves :naughty: you just get days when you think " wheres my figure gone " :naughty:

yeah she is i think :biggrin2:

Awww.x. Know what you mean. I think i'm stressing with going to the land of size zero in just over 5 weeks!! :shocked:

I hope the apartment is still available. :wink2:

i thought you looked great when i saw you in brum :thumb_yello: heard you getting a few wolf whistles too :wink2:

I should think so .... strange they didnt get back to bexx tho huh ? :boxed:

i thought you looked great when i saw you in brum :thumb_yello: heard you getting a few wolf whistles too :wink2:

I should think so .... strange they didnt get back to bexx tho huh ? :boxed:

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Yeah, i do seem to get them a lot. :blush-anim-cl: It's quite funny.:naughty::thumb_yello:

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Yeah, i do seem to get them a lot. :blush-anim-cl: It's quite funny.:naughty::thumb_yello:

LOL ... :biggrin2: i hate that ! i dont know where to put my face when someone comments or whistles i turn something like this -------> :blush-anim-cl: ...:naughty:

Gosh im soo glad jem is going as big girl too :naughty:

Dear Rebecca

We are pleased to confirm you reservation for the Upper Apartment from Dec 1 - 5 at a rate of £135 per night. The rent of £540 is payable during your stay in cash or prior to your arrival via Paypal (http://www.paypal.com) with ben@griffinhouse.info being the recipient.

We do not need a deposit but we would expect that you inform us if your travel plans should change.

We can provide you with daily parking permits issued by Lambeth Council for a charge of £5 per day. Cars can then be parked in designated residents parking bays in the street outside Griffin House. We cannot be held responsible for parking tickets or tow aways if you fail to park in the designated areas or infringe parking regulations.

Please let us know a few days before your arrival what time we can expect you and which airport you will arrive so that we can give you directions.

If you have any questions or is there is anything else what we can do concerning your London trip please do not hesitate to contact us.

websites for London.

We are looking forward to welcoming you and your friends at Griffin House.

Best regards

Ben & Nic

http://www.griffinhouse.info

22 Stockwell Green

London SW9 9HZ

Tel +44 7952 931233

*your conversations about being size 8 - 12 sadden me and make me feel super fat* :thumbdown:

Dear Rebecca

We are pleased to confirm you reservation for the Upper Apartment from Dec 1 - 5 at a rate of £135 per night. The rent of £540 is payable during your stay in cash or prior to your arrival via Paypal (http://www.paypal.com) with ben@griffinhouse.info being the recipient.

We do not need a deposit but we would expect that you inform us if your travel plans should change.

We can provide you with daily parking permits issued by Lambeth Council for a charge of £5 per day. Cars can then be parked in designated residents parking bays in the street outside Griffin House. We cannot be held responsible for parking tickets or tow aways if you fail to park in the designated areas or infringe parking regulations.

Please let us know a few days before your arrival what time we can expect you and which airport you will arrive so that we can give you directions.

If you have any questions or is there is anything else what we can do concerning your London trip please do not hesitate to contact us.

websites for London.

Best regards

Ben & Nic

22 Stockwell Green

London SW9 9HZ

Tel +44 7952 931233

*your conversations about being size 8 - 12 sadden me and make me feel super fat* :thumbdown:

ooh sounds good ! so its booked then :biggrin2: thanks bexx :thumb_yello:

you can edit the front page now saying that we are all in that accomodation and start a second list for people still looking for accomodation..add to it so far Marrianne , sivan with a question mark and i dont know about vanessa

Dear Rebecca

websites for London.

Best regards

Ben & Nic

22 Stockwell Green

London SW9 9HZ

Tel +44 7952 931233

WOOHOO! we're in.

Looking forward to it now. I can't wait.

Don't be sad about your weight Bex, I'm size 16 and it doesn't bother me at all, quite happy being a big girl.

you can edit the front page now saying that we are all in that accomodation and start a second list for people still looking for accomodation..add to it so far Marrianne , sivan with a question mark and i dont know about vanessa

Ok will do :thumb_yello: im not sure about vanessa either she was on about hostels earlier with melody ...so ? :blink: