London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

Ok will do :thumb_yello: im not sure about vanessa either she was on about hostels earlier with melody ...so ? :blink:

Maybe we should pm the ones who showed an interest in getting an apartment, see if they still want to do that.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL i did warn them of your experience in the knitting thread earlier :naughty: but mellody says she knows a couple that are ok so ... i left it at that :biggrin2:

well sure if they want to live in those conditions for a few days ....not sure what the heating will be like in the hostels in december although i imagine cold!!

while we are living the high life in an apartment with a fully fitted kitchen sitting room two bedrooms and a bathroom just for us then sure :biggrin2:

Maybe we should pm the ones who showed an interest in getting an apartment, see if they still want to do that.

well if i remeber rightlyi think mellody is staying in london a week because shes going from newcastle straight to london for the next set of gigs, however she has no-one to spend the whole 7 nights with her thats why shes staying in a hostel .. i think :biggrin2:

:shocked: Sorry Bexx, didn't realise we'd upset you. Anyway, i'm not skinny - hence going to fat club and still being 6 and a half pounds away from my target weight!! - and that's only target weight. I just wanna get there and not have to go there anymore. That woman was horrid. :thumbdown:

Ta for booking the apartment! :biggrin2: Hoorah!! We can now chill about the December gigs. :punk:

well sure if they want to live in those conditions for a few days ....not sure what the heating will be like in the hostels in december although i imagine cold!!

while we are living the high life in an apartment with a fully fitted kitchen sitting room two bedrooms and a bathroom just for us then sure :biggrin2:

:roftl: yeah sounds great ! :punk:

dont worry about it i wasnt really upset i just get a little bit annoyed :wink2:

Im just confused after everything we have said about hostels people still want to go to places like that :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I think its gonna be great at Griffin House im so excited 138 pages of the thread and FINALLY we have sorted it out LOL

dont worry about it i wasnt really upset i just get a little bit annoyed :wink2:

Im just confused after everything we have said about hostels people still want to go to places like that :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I think its gonna be great at Griffin House im so excited 138 pages of the thread and FINALLY we have sorted it out LOL

And me bexx sorry hunni :wink2:

i know thats what i was thinking thats why i advised them because i saw the conversation ... i had to laugh that theres been a thousand and odd posts on this thread :roftl:

well now we have our accomodation sorted and tickets all we need to do now is sort out transport ...another 200 pages i think :naughty:

Ha ha!

Gonna take the coach again, only cost £26 return, so I'm gonna stick with that, saves paying congestion charge for Monday and Tuesday and parking, should save me a tenner.

hmm im not sure yet i have the choice of either coach or train....

Train would be easier ...except this time i will make sure i catch the right time train back to avoid the charges i got last time :boxed:

Im looking forward to hanging with all of you guys !! ... i cant actually remember why were going to london now ... hmmm :naughty:

well its gonna have to be the train for me where are you coming from bexx

i will be heading from Birmingham aswell probably leaving early But not too early on the 1st December and returning early afternoon on the 5th December again probably by train aslong as i can find cheap tickets :thumb_yello: