London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

i will be heading from Birmingham aswell probably leaving early But not too early on the 1st December and returning early afternoon on the 5th December again probably by train aslong as i can find cheap tickets :thumb_yello:

Ok hun was just wondering , because i really wanna meet up with someone going by train at some sort of station so i dont get lost LOL :roftl: I know its still early but would it be poss to meet you at A station ... even if it means going to brum and coming from brum to london with you ? :biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mikas_gal ofcourse i suggest we do what me and Jennie did at somerset house and meet at New street station Birmingham we just make sure we book the same time train that way when we arrive at London Euston i kind of remember the way down to the underground and we can head to 1. either meet up with the others first and then head to the apartment all together or 2. just head straight to the apartment asap :thumb_yello:

Hello Jemma Hows your day been ? :thumb_yello:

mikas_gal ofcourse i suggest we do what me and Jennie did at somerset house and meet at New street station Birmingham we just make sure we book the same time train that way when we arrive at London Euston i kind of remember the way down to the underground and we can head to 1. either meet up with the others first and then head to the apartment all together or 2. just head straight to the apartment asap :thumb_yello:

Hello Jemma Hows your day been ? :thumb_yello:

great fankyou bexxy that sounds great ! im totally fine with birmingham its not as daunting as london :naughty: and ive been there before... the only london station ive been to is st pancras .. and i havent got a clue to the underground :naughty: and yeah meeting up with the others or going straight there is fine either way :thumb_yello:

vanessa...what Mikas_gal said.

we know you are definately coming to the concerts but dont know what you intend to do for accomodation.

we are trying to make a list up for people still looking for accomodation and for exactly how many days just incase it is possible for you guys to book the other flat below us and share it...if that makes sense :thumb_yello:

vanessa...what Mikas_gal said.

we know you are definately coming to the concerts but dont know what you intend to do for accomodation.

we are trying to make a list up for people still looking for accomodation and for exactly how many days just incase it is possible for you guys to book the other flat below us and share it...if that makes sense :thumb_yello:

But i 'd pay 135 for 4 nights?

:biggrin2:

I have had better days Bexxy, some lady moaned that she didn't like the way i did her hair and i ended up blowdrying 3 times and then she refused to pay (cheeky cow), it has taken me 2 hours to catch up on this thread LOL and my wireless keeps on chucking me out LOL:biggrin2:

How is everyone else?

YES i want 135 pounds for 4 days !!!!!!!!!

no you misunderstand...it would be £135 per day for 4 days so total £540 its ok if there are others to room share with you though

I have had better days Bexxy, some lady moaned that she didn't like the way i did her hair and i ended up blowdrying 3 times and then she refused to pay (cheeky cow), it has taken me 2 hours to catch up on this thread LOL and my wireless keeps on chucking me out LOL:biggrin2:

How is everyone else?

well im good .. fanx ! ooh does that mean you can curl my hair for me then coz i can never do the back properly :naughty:

How is everyone else?

ouch sounds like you have had a tough day at work..im fine and its understandable it takes ages to catch up on this thread even though nothing much except the booking of the apartment for us has happened :naughty:

ive got a christening to go to tomorow so i dread trying to catch up on this thread tomorow night :blink:

yes Mikas_gal delete the not sure bit for vanessa we now have the problem of finding her 4 companions to share the apartment with so she can get the price of £135 and not £540 :boxed:

But i 'd pay 135 for 4 nights?

:biggrin2:

ok thats based on other people are sharing hun :biggrin2: it might be best if you pm the people on the list at the front to discuss it and make sure they are definately up for it .. i wouldnt lik to see you paying 540 pound if the others aren't serious - which im sure they are but best to check huh ? :wink2:

:jawdrop:

But I'm coming alone!

dont worry we will all try and find you people to share with ...hopefully you just cant pay £135 for the 4 nights without people to split the full cost with

well im good .. fanx ! ooh does that mean you can curl my hair for me then coz i can never do the back properly

Of course:biggrin2:

ouch sounds like you have had a tough day at work..im fine and its understandable it takes ages to catch up on this thread even though nothing much except the booking of the apartment for us has happened :naughty:

ive got a christening to go to tomorow so i dread trying to catch up on this thread tomorow night :blink:

I'm soo excited about December now and really pleased that we are all staying together:biggrin2:

You might need some coffee to stay awake tomorrow Bexxy:naughty: