London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

yes Mikas_gal delete the not sure bit for vanessa we now have the problem of finding her 4 companions to share the apartment with so she can get the price of £135 and not £540 :boxed:

dont worry we will all try and find you people to share with ...hopefully you just cant pay £135 for the 4 nights without people to split the full cost with

Thanks Bexxy !:biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the people on the list want to share accomadation with you to make sure its 135 each for 4 days .. thats why you need to discuss with them if they definately are going to share like we have for the past 1300 posts :naughty:

You mean Sivan and Marrienne !:blink:

no listen ive had a brain wave.

You dont need people to stay for the full 4 days!! maybe if they just wanted to stay for 3 days or even two days it could stiull work out for Vanessa.

the way i see it if you split the full cost up between 5 people its £108 each so even if the person staying only needed two days it would still be a bargain for them they would be with fellow Mika fans AND i doubt they could find cheaper accomodation for said days in London AND so close to the brixton academy.

Thx bexx yes i did understand:)

its a fab idea as i will b staying 4 the 2 nites cos i want to do some shopping and nearer the time if im really really lucky (and i find more tickets) i may do an extra london gig 2!!!

so could someone put me down 4 the other accomodation please? and wot then wait and see if we can fill it up?

Thx bexx yes i did understand:)

its a fab idea as i will b staying 4 the 2 nites cos i want to do some shopping and nearer the time if im really really lucky (and i find more tickets) i may do an extra london gig 2!!!

so could someone put me down 4 the other accomodation please? and wot then wait and see if we can fill it up?

ok ill add you to the front :thumb_yello:

ok ill add you to the front :thumb_yello:

thank you!!!!

like bexx said as long as we fill up the room ud never get decent accomodation in london for 2/3nites as cheap as that. Plus we will b able to take over the whole house!!!! it should b great fun!!!

See Vanessa dont Panic it may still work out and we can have a massive MFC party in the house and we can wander between floors :biggrin2:

so all we have to really say is anyone looking for accomodation between 1st - 5th November 108£ for how ever many nights you require vanessa + Tia are now definate you just need three more peeps :thumb_yello:

thank you!!!!

like bexx said as long as we fill up the room ud never get decent accomodation in london for 2/3nites as cheap as that. Plus we will b able to take over the whole house!!!! it should b great fun!!!

yeah i think so ! :thumb_yello: ive added you now any way :biggrin2:

See Vanessa dont Panic it may still work out and we can have a massive MFC party in the house and we can wander between floors :biggrin2:

so all we have to really say is anyone looking for accomodation between 1st - 5th November 108£ for how ever many nights you require vanessa + Tia are now definate you just need three more peeps :thumb_yello:

November???!!! Think you mean December!! lol!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

oh right so Marriane was a definate i cant remember what she said.

Hopefully if Sivan can come across to the uk she will be a definate aswell :thumb_yello:

oh wow i feel like we have achieved something its so exciting :thumb_yello:

I think marianne84 is quite definate too , well she seemed it :biggrin2:

I won' t panic !

Thanks for keeping me updated:biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

oh right so Marriane was a definate i cant remember what she said.

Hopefully if Sivan can come across to the uk she will be a definate aswell :thumb_yello:

oh wow i feel like we have achieved something its so exciting :thumb_yello:

LOL gill and gita wont know whats hit 'em :roftl: :roftl: