London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

its a good job you put that in huge text anyway or else i would have been wandering around Brixton on the 1st November :naughty:

Perhaps it would be an idea to pm Marriane just incase to be sure she is a definate because we know how hard it is to catch up on this thread :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

awww your all giving me a headache with the shouting :naughty: :naughty:

i feel sorry for the people who are missing out on the Griffin house opportunity it will be the first time in History that the MFC have full control and take over an entire house :naughty:

awww your all giving me a headache with the shouting :naughty: :naughty:

i feel sorry for the people who are missing out on the Griffin house opportunity it will be the first time in History that the MFC have full control and take over an entire house :naughty:

Scary thought!! LOL!!!:naughty::roftl:

i wonder if Ben and Nic and Barney will know what is coming for them in December But a mob of MFCers :naughty:

this goes out to Sara n Jemma - what time ish do you thing you will be arriving on the day of 1st December so i can have a look an train times :thumb_yello:

i wonder if Ben and Nic and Barney will know what is coming for them in December But a mob of MFCers :naughty:

this goes out to Sara n Jemma - what time ish do you thing you will be arriving on the day of 1st December so i can have a look an train times :thumb_yello:

HAHAHAHA ! :naughty: its gonna be fun :naughty:

Well I probably leave the Hotel at 12 ish then either get a train to london (about an hour) or be with Sara:biggrin2:

oh yes Jemma and Sara are at Brighton the day before :thumb_yello:

Riigghht and sara has to drive home to drop off her husband and get what sleep she can ..hmmm

ok well my plan will be to get a cheap train probably get into london early morning betweek 10 and 11 ...i will drop my bags off at the apartment then come into the the city centre and meet up with the rest of you?

oh yes Jemma and Sara are at Brighton the day before :thumb_yello:

Riigghht and sara has to drive home to drop off her husband and get what sleep she can ..hmmm

ok well my plan will be to get a cheap train probably get into london early morning betweek 10 and 11 ...i will drop my bags off at the apartment then come into the the city centre and meet up with the rest of you?

so do you want me to meet you in london ? :biggrin2:

so do you want me to meet you in london ? :biggrin2:

yes we will go together just book the same train :biggrin2:

But as above they wont let me book tickets yet so i dont know what time the cheap tickets are :boxed:

I'm not sure what's happening yet with Brighton. If i go on my own i can stay over where Jemma is staying and then drive us up to London. I can take Jemma home on the way home aswell, that'd be alright. I dunno if Ian might swap Brighton for Bournemouth. I'm trying to persuade him. lol! :naughty:

i was going to ask when everyone was arriving, u answered just b4 i got 2 it!!

Everyone staying with me in the upper apartment is arriving on the 1st December.

so far in the Ground apartment we have vanessa who will be arriving on the 1st aswell ...possibly with Sivan who will already be in london but at a friends house i believe and Marrianne is coming with her parents but i think she will be staying in the ground appartment from the 1st december aswell ....which just leaves you and pamette who we are not sure about when and stuff :biggrin2:

Everyone staying with me in the upper apartment is arriving on the 1st December.

so far in the Ground apartment we have vanessa who will be arriving on the 1st aswell ...possibly with Sivan who will already be in london but at a friends house i believe and Marrianne is coming with her parents but i think she will be staying in the ground appartment from the 1st december aswell ....which just leaves you and pamette who we are not sure about when and stuff :biggrin2:

well like u i have to check prices and stuff with trains but i am planning on leaving newport after thursdays school run, the only thing is this is likely to b peak times so i may have to do a coach to make things cheaper but ill see. hopefully then ill get to London around 6pm so can meet everyone and stuff b4 the BIG day!!!!