London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nooo i wouldnt let you go to london on your ownsome i know how scary that is!!!!

Thankgod i have a tiny bit of experience and it wont be the blind leading the blind :wink2:

thank god for that :naughty:... yeah two brains are better than one ... or on my behalf one and a half :naughty:

Nooo i wouldnt let you go to london on your ownsome i know how scary that is!!!!

Thankgod i have a tiny bit of experience and it wont be the blind leading the blind :wink2:

You sure about that Miss 'NO sense of direction'? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Hang on - Bexx - you not driving now? *soz, missed that bit before, trying to do tea!! YES!! Iknow it's late!! It's being on this bloody thing!!lol!!*:naughty:

Sara i would NEVER drive to london the closest i have ever been was to drive to Babspankys house and that was scary enough. i will be driving to doncaster and glasgow and possibly Birmingham though :biggrin2:

You sure about that Miss 'NO sense of direction'? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

well i dont want to scare caz BUT sara is correct i have no sense of Direction But shhhh dont scare caz we may end up in Brighton :roftl: :roftl:

:punk: :punk:

Yay a couple of lost people in London ...nahmy bigest problem is actually the underground tube system i will end up going the wrong direction for sure so i guess we just have to go the way that i dont choose :wink2:

:punk: :punk:

Yay a couple of lost people in London ...nahmy bigest problem is actually the underground tube system i will end up going the wrong direction for sure so i guess we just have to go the way that i dont choose :wink2:

yeah the tube is weird if your not used to it :boxed: its a good job my friend was with me :naughty: i always bug people and ask anyway :naughty: