London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

hey girls.... :)

i wrote to luke yesterday... he didnt reply..... :boxed:

i dont think he likes me.... :shocked: dont know how can it be but oh well!

so bex... the 180 pounds... whats it for? how many nights? and each person?

or 180 devided to 5?

no not £180 just £108

thats all you have to pay if you want to stay at Griffin house with the MFC 1st - 5th December :thumb_yello:

or however many days you want to stay withing those dates :thumb_yello:

*luke doesnt always reply it all depends how interesting i think the message is or if he has time*

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey girls.... :)

i wrote to luke yesterday... he didnt reply..... :boxed:

i dont think he likes me.... :shocked: dont know how can it be but oh well!

so bex... the 180 pounds... whats it for? how many nights? and each person?

or 180 devided to 5?

You're not the only one! Don't worry about it. He will write if he wants to. That's what i always think and if you don't hear anything, he obviously doesn't want to! lol!!!So don't worry! xxxxxx:biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

no not £180 just £108

thats all you have to pay if you want to stay at Griffin house with the MFC 1st - 5th December :thumb_yello:

or however many days you want to stay withing those dates :thumb_yello:

*luke doesnt always reply it all depends how interesting i think the message is or if he has time*

im a bit confused but bare with me its allmost 3am...

so each person pay 108?

and if i wanna stay 3 nights?

You're not the only one! Don't worry about it. He will write if he wants to. That's what i always think and if you don't hear anything, he obviously doesn't want to! lol!!!So don't worry! xxxxxx:biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

im not gonna write to him anymore! HA!

im a bit confused but bare with me its allmost 3am...

so each person pay 108?

and if i wanna stay 3 nights?

yes your getting it correct.

each person who stays pays £108 for however long they want to stay anything upto 4 nights

this is worked out as the total is 540£ this is divded by 5 :thumb_yello:

yes your getting it correct.

each person who stays pays £108 for however long they want to stay anything upto 4 nights

this is worked out as the total is 540£ this is divded by 5 :thumb_yello:

i see! hmmm that is NOT cheap :bleh: geez i dont know what ill do....

£540 is not cheap but £108 is cheap for even 2 days accomodation in london i was getting at least twice that amount for solo accomodation :blink:

yeah u said the magic words "for london" :naughty: damn this place! why it has to be so expenssive?!?!?!?!

the streets are obviously lined with gold :naughty:

lol yeah ha! :blink:

well i messeged my friend to see if she has any good solution for me...

ill let u guys know... i would love to stay with u guys at the house tho... would be fun im sure :)

what u think we would do?! :biggrin2:

well i think it would be a good idea to stay with us that way after a concert you wont have to travel back anywhere alone as we shall all stick together :thumb_yello:

ACTUALLY! when i think about it... "traveling" ... taxi....train....what ever it cost money to! lol

so ill save on that i guess... is it really close to the venue?

i didnt check the link u guys had ... u had a link for the house right?

can i see?

Oooh, marvellous. Did you see the link / price etc? Caz will get you added on there then i expect when she comes on a bit later. :thumb_yello:

Yeah Sara, I saw it is 108 pounds/person for up to 4 nights? I would stay the whole 4 nights there.

It's great to have a kitchen that means we can do grocery shopping and eat there, at least breakfast - that will be a lot cheaper than eating out all the time, and far nicer than staying in a gross youth hostel with terrible bathrooms and sleeping in a 16 beds dormitory for the same price!

Did someone tell Avoca about it? She might be interested maybe?

Yeah Sara' date=' I saw it is 108 pounds/person for up to 4 nights? I would stay the whole 4 nights there.

It's great to have a kitchen that means we can do grocery shopping and eat there, at least breakfast - that will be a lot cheaper than eating out all the time, and far nicer than staying in a gross youth hostel with terrible bathrooms and sleeping in a 16 beds dormitory for the same price!

Did someone tell Avoca about it? She might be interested maybe?[/quote']

I'm not sure if she's seen it.......is she staying for all the nights/going to all the gigs?

No she's going for 2 gigs only (3rd & 4th), and she's on vacation at the moment so has no access to internet... I just though that if someone only attends the 2nd and she 3rd and 4th they can split...

Hiya hun! :wink2: how is everyone ? :thumb_yello: and sara i didnt win the lottery either ... its ok :(

I'm alright ta babe. :thumb_yello: Been sneezing a bit today and tired too!!!! Need to do loads of stuff today and i'm just sat on the sofa, as usual! lol! :roftl: