London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm alright ta babe. :thumb_yello: Been sneezing a bit today and tired too!!!! Need to do loads of stuff today and i'm just sat on the sofa, as usual! lol! :roftl:

Haha ! why not is sunday ! :wink2: ... as for me ive bin to work on three hours sleep :thumbdown: ... stoopid dam neighbours... wait until i get my new stereo :sneaky2: if they dont like mika now then they soon will :sneaky2:

Haha ! why not is sunday ! :wink2: ... as for me ive bin to work on three hours sleep :thumbdown: ... stoopid dam neighbours... wait until i get my new stereo :sneaky2: if they dont like mika now then they soon will :sneaky2:

:roftl: :roftl: :punk: Blast 'em out with LICM - that'll get 'em! lol!

No she's going for 2 gigs only (3rd & 4th)' date=' and she's on vacation at the moment so has no access to internet... I just though that if someone only attends the 2nd and she 3rd and 4th they can split...[/quote']

avoca is coming to?!?!

GEEZ I HAVE TO BE IN LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Sara' date=' I saw it is 108 pounds/person for up to 4 nights? I would stay the whole 4 nights there.

It's great to have a kitchen that means we can do grocery shopping and eat there, at least breakfast - that will be a lot cheaper than eating out all the time, and far nicer than staying in a gross youth hostel with terrible bathrooms and sleeping in a 16 beds dormitory for the same price!

Did someone tell Avoca about it? She might be interested maybe?[/quote']

Cool! :thumb_yello:

We only need one more person right? :biggrin2:

Who's going to do the booking?

Cool! :thumb_yello:

We only need one more person right? :biggrin2:

Who's going to do the booking?

well there are 6 interested on the 1st page that want to share , 4 are definates .. im not sure about everyone else yet :boxed: and the booking ... im not sure ? whoever in the group wants to i guess :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

:naughty::roftl::lol3:

is this on porpose???

LOL!

ok listem girls.... i didnt have a BF for 6 months and probably wont have until london shows... so BECAREFULL!!! its a gay house and me there with many girls!!!

HAHAHHA

geez i need sleep! :naughty:

ok u guys disapeard so.... i have to go to sleep... its actually allmost morning here... ICK

keep me on the list!

this house looks cool hehehehe

will they let me in if im not gay? :biggrin2:

ok u guys disapeard so.... i have to go to sleep... its actually allmost morning here... ICK

keep me on the list!

this house looks cool hehehehe

will they let me in if im not gay? :biggrin2:

Sorry sivan ! ... no what it is , is its just an appartment but run by gay blokes ... LOL thats all !! :roftl: they said they welcome people from all sexualities :naughty:

Yeah, i hope so cuz we're not CM's!! I'm not anyway!!!! :naughty::roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

CMs???

oh i just read in the site:

Though gay run and owned we welcome guests regardless of their sexuality.

well i will be calm sleeping there... wont be afraid some guy will rape me.... HAHAHHAHA ok i SOOO should go to sleep!

sara? will u guys be happy if i come stay with u all there!? :biggrin2: