• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CMs???

oh i just read in the site:

Though gay run and owned we welcome guests regardless of their sexuality.

well i will be calm sleeping there... wont be afraid some guy will rape me.... HAHAHHAHA ok i SOOO should go to sleep!

sara? will u guys be happy if i come stay with u all there!? :biggrin2:

Yeah, as long as you don't come on to me! :naughty::roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Yeah, as long as you don't come on to me! :naughty::roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i cant promisse that..... esp not if u gonna wear the pink dress!!!!

LMAO.... im kidding!!!!

but finding MEN there might be a problem.... lol i mean... men yes... but they wont like me!

i was planing on coming to london and party!!!!!!!! ;)

ok kidding again... its all good... i just wanna see u all and have fun and go see mika!!! woohoo!!!! who cares about MEN???? (i do care actually... about one men.... ok i wont start...)

i hope FD wont read this cause he need to come to :bleh:

HAHAHA XD ! .. yeah it will be great to have you stay ... lookin forward to meeting ya ! :biggrin2::punk:

:biggrin2:

ok just make sure u wait a bit till i can let u guys know for sure....

will it be possible for u all to wait for an answer?? :boxed:

Of course ! ... we all know how hard you are trying to sort the trip over here out ! :thumb_yello:

ok good.. just make sure u keep me in the list... and if its a problem PM me or something ok?

thank u!

im off to bed..... night girls... :)

talk tomorrow!

ok good.. just make sure u keep me in the list... and if its a problem PM me or something ok?

thank u!

im off to bed..... night girls... :)

talk tomorrow!

ok no probs if anything happens one of us will be sure to contact ya ... nite hun ! :thumb_yello: you really should get some sleep your spelling is becoming atrocious ... LOL :wink2: have a guddun ! :thumb_yello: x

OK Ladies I have started the booking! The tenant told me that it will be a bit small for 5 people (especially the bathroom) but we can manage can't we? It's still better than the Piccadilly hostel for sure. It has two double bedrooms and the fifth person can sleep on the sofa.

Message is below:

Dear Nic and Ben,

Further to our phone conversation today, I would be very happy to book the ground floor of the Griffin House for 5 people, arriving Saturday December 1 until check-out Wednesday December 5. We are with the 5 girls who already booked the 1st floor.

Could you please confirm me the fare as well as how to proceed for payment? I would be also very grateful if you could provide me the link to a reasonnably-priced hotel next to your house for a couple of girls who are looking for a room for the nights of December 1 & 2.

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,

Emilie

OK Ladies I have started the booking! The tenant told me that it will be a bit small for 5 people (especially the bathroom) but we can manage can't we? It's still better than the Piccadilly hostel for sure. It has two double bedrooms and the fifth person can sleep on the sofa.

Message is below:

Dear Nic and Ben' date='

Further to our phone conversation today, I would be very happy to book the ground floor of the Griffin House for 5 people, arriving Saturday December 1 until check-out Wednesday December 5. We are with the 5 girls who already booked the 1st floor.

Could you please confirm me the fare as well as how to proceed for payment? I would be also very grateful if you could provide me the link to a reasonnably-priced hotel next to your house for a couple of girls who are looking for a room for the nights of December 1 & 2.

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,

Emilie[/quote']

Very well put Em, look forward to seeing you and the others in December.

Nicely done Em :thumb_yello:

I believe they may put the extra girls mention into the Comdfort Inn as it is fairly close..

sorry ive just had the worst experience of my life which resulted in me storming out of a pub and driving off :thumbdown:

can i just clarify who exactly is booked into the ground flat?....Em, Tia, Vanessa, Sivan, Marrianne84

who are the extras???

I believe they may put the extra girls mention into the Comdfort Inn as it is fairly close..

sorry ive just had the worst experience of my life which resulted in me storming out of a pub and driving off :thumbdown:

can i just clarify who exactly is booked into the ground flat?....Em, Tia, Vanessa, Sivan, Marrianne84

who are the extras???

Are you ok Bexxy?:shocked:

who are the extras???

What happened to you Bexx???

Ground flat:

Tia

Vanessa

Marianne84

Em'

Sivan? Sivan, please let me know when you're sure, as we need to secure 5 people for costs matters - if you can't make it we'll find a 5th person then.

I asked for a hotel nearby for Pamette and Biche, as they are staying only two nights, it's better they look for a double bedroom.

hi guys

glad to see the booking is coming together ... should be fun!:naughty: where are you all coming from ? :biggrin2: aww bexx sorry to hear you are having a bad day :( ya know what they say " can choose your friends but cnt choose ya family" that is sooo true :thumbdown: apart fro that how are ya :)

Other than that i am fine...Happy to see our Plans at Griffin house are finally coming together :thumb_yello:

i cant wait to hear what response email Em gets once they realise we are all together :naughty: