London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

Other than that i am fine...Happy to see our Plans at Griffin house are finally coming together :thumb_yello:

i cant wait to hear what response email Em gets once they realise we are all together :naughty:

Oh they know, I had already told them on the phone :bleh: ! They must wonder why so many girls need a sudden urge of going together to Brixton....

Sorry for your bad day Bexx... Hope it gets better with your family in a few days.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh they know' date=' I had already told them on the phone :bleh: ! They must wonder why so many girls need a sudden urge of going together to Brixton....

Sorry for your bad day Bexx... Hope it gets better with your family in a few days.[/quote']

oh you actually phoned them up?

what did they say?

did they sound nice?

:biggrin2:

Other than that i am fine...Happy to see our Plans at Griffin house are finally coming together :thumb_yello:

i cant wait to hear what response email Em gets once they realise we are all together :naughty:

haha ! well nic will probably have a look of ------> :boxed::blink::shocked: and say words to the tune of ... Oh no ! get ready for this ! :naughty:

hi guys

glad to see the booking is coming together ... should be fun!:naughty: where are you all coming from ? :biggrin2: aww bexx sorry to hear you are having a bad day :( ya know what they say " can choose your friends but cnt choose ya family" that is sooo true :thumbdown: apart fro that how are ya :)

Amen to that, besides Bexx, you've got us, stuff them.

December is shaping up to be great, I can't wait.

It's Ok I got their response!

Girls what did you do for the payment? Did you pay any deposit in advance? I just would like to make sure I do everything proper today because I leave for vacation tomorrow for a week.

Do you know if the VAT is included (I hope so!)?

Dear Emilie

We are pleased to confirm you reservation for the Garden Apartment from Dec 1 -

5 at a rate of £135 per night for five guests. The rent of £540 is payable

during your stay in cash or prior to your arrival via Paypal (http://www.paypal.com)

with ben@griffinhouse.info being the recipient.

We do not need a deposit but we would expect that you inform us if your travel

plans should change.

There are two 3 star hotels, Comfort Inn and Hotel 87 in our neighbourhood

(around 5 - 7 mins walk). http://www.comfortinnvx.co.uk/ and

http://www.discountcityhotels.com/London/Hotels/Hotel87-Vauxhall-INFO.htm

Please let us know a few days before your arrival what time we can expect you

and which airport you will arrive so that we can give you directions.

If you have any questions or is there is anything else what we can do concerning

your London trip please do not hesitate to contact us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you and your friends at Griffin House.

Best regards

Ben & Nic

http://www.griffinhouse.info

22 Stockwell Green

London SW9 9HZ

Tel +44 7952 931233

Em has intrigued me though :blush-anim-cl:

i want to know if they sound nice or really rough or something or if they laughed at the idea of us taking over the whole house :naughty:

well i have to be honest i like you lot off the MFC ALOT more than my family :thumb_yello:

YO! :punk:

HELLO sara :punk: :punk:

to Em - as far as payment goes i will probably transfer Ben via paypal my part of the payment £108 sometime over the next few months ...THAT or i will give them cash when i arrive ....when i arrive seems the less confusing option though :thumb_yello:

Em has intrigued me though :blush-anim-cl:

i want to know if they sound nice or really rough or something or if they laughed at the idea of us taking over the whole house :naughty:

well i have to be honest i like you lot off the MFC ALOT more than my family :thumb_yello:

haha ! ill second that ! :thumb_yello::naughty:

ok so does it want putting on the front page who is staying on ground floor and the two extras who are gonna stay in a hotel ? if so who is it please ? then at least if theres anybody extra that comes who doesnt want to stay the 4 nights they can maybe book up in the comfort in with the two others ? :biggrin2:

Dont worry about me Sara it was nothing world ending ...my family just did an excellent job at p***ing me off today.

what doesnt help the situation is i have given up smoking is my 6th day today AND im due anyday now...so yeah :cool:

ok so does it want putting on the front page who is staying on ground floor and the two extras who are gonna stay in a hotel ? if so who is it please ? then at least if theres anybody extra that comes who doesnt want to stay the 4 nights they can maybe book up in the comfort in with the two others ? :biggrin2:

Ground floor is - Vanessa, Marrianne84, Em, Tia, Sivan?

Upperfloor is - Me, Jemmalee, Sara, Mikas_gal07, Rak1

the two extras are Pamette and......Biche two nights hotel

hmm yeah on second thoughts i will definately be paying cash it makes it easy for me and im sure it makes it easier for them aswell :thumb_yello:

yeah ... sounds like a good idea ... otherwise i would have paid my part in three weeks time ... somehow ... im a bit OCD'ish like that .. i like to make sure i pay so i dont run short LOL :biggrin2:

hmm yeah on second thoughts i will definately be paying cash it makes it easy for me and im sure it makes it easier for them aswell :thumb_yello:

Yeah I'll do the same... I will send them a mail telling them that everybody will pay upon arrival in cash (so please ladies sharing the garden appartment, please make sure you have the money in cash when you arrive!).

The guy I talked to seemed very nice. He guessed real fast I was French (due to my French thick accent...). What he does not know yet is that we are coming for Mika lol! Given that we'll certainly put Mika CD on quite a lot I hope they like him too lol!

I get on very well with gay people anyway so I'm sure it will be fine.

well im just thinking about ben and nic aswell im sure it would be simple if we paid a big lump sum on arrival instead of 100 here and there or else we will forget ...UNLESS you all want to set a payment date and we can paypal the money on the same day...nah thats just confusing:blink:

oh should we have asked for a welcome basket ???

its an extra £20 well it would be under a 5er each ..maybe they can put Mikarish stuff in the hamper for us they do say they accomodate for everyones tastes :biggrin2:

maybe some Chicken LOL