London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the easiest is that we all put the money together when we arrive and give it all at once - so we won't bother them with payments parts here and there. I think it is already very nice of them not to ask for a deposit (very trusting behaviour) so let's make it easy for them. I might pay a deposit a bit prior to the date though just to make sure it cannot be cancelled on their part.

The hotels I have asked indeed are for Pamette and Biche, but I do not know if they will take it though, it's just a proposal to them. The hotel 87 in Vauxhall seems a very reasonnable fare though.

oh yes i remember Vauxhall being mentioned on another website wheere i was looking at Griffin House ...its meant to be the Gay Night Scene in Brixton :roftl:

Yeap, we're not gonna get boyfriends in London on this one :roftl:

I think the easiest is that we all put the money together when we arrive and give it all at once - so we won't bother them with payments parts here and there. I think it is already very nice of them not to ask for a deposit (very trusting behaviour) so let's make it easy for them. I might pay a deposit a bit prior to the date though just to make sure it cannot be cancelled on their part.

The hotels I have asked indeed are for Pamette and Biche' date=' but I do not know if they will take it though, it's just a proposal to them. The hotel 87 in Vauxhall seems a very reasonnable fare though.[/quote']

Hi again Em'! Hi everybody!

I'm doing researches for the hotel but I think it will be hard to find something cheaper!

I need to find someone else to share the hotel.

Anybody know if vanessa has got all her tickets yet for the gigs ? :boxed:

Well I've got her tickets for the 3rd and 4th sorted, just waiting for them to arrive, I feel like a ticket agent at the moment, with all the tickets coming for the London and Birmingham gigs.