London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

Yeah and she wants mine for the second - although hours after i told her yes she could have it, and i would secure it for her, she tried getting Caz to one off eBay!!!! I wasn't very happy. Vanessa if you read this - make sure you still want it or else i'll do my nut!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah and she wants mine for the second - although hours after i told her yes she could have it, and i would secure it for her, she tried getting Caz to one off eBay!!!! I wasn't very happy. Vanessa if you read this - make sure you still want it or else i'll do my nut!

Sara, if Vanessa does get the ticket from Caz, I'll take yours off your hands.

Vanessa is probably terrified of you now Sara :naughty: :naughty:

Sara, if Vanessa does get the ticket from Caz, I'll take yours off your hands.

No, it's off eBay but she was trying to get Caz to buy it for her.

Gotta go, my dad's coming over for a while. Just for a cuppa etc so back in hour and half or so. xxx Text me if i miss anything important. x

Just curious :wink2::biggrin2:

I've been keeping an eye on the spare ticket thread and Freddie said he'd let me know if anything came up, so I live in hope. I also entered that competition for Manchester tickets, so fingers crossed.

I got tickets for Vanessa and Sivan for the 3rd and 4th in London, for Cynthia I got tickets for Birmingham and a ticket for my nieces friend for Bournemouth, but that's a birthday present.

:boxed:

i can only just keep track of my own tickets let alone anyone elses!!!!!

my mum has just come into my room ...i just turned around and said to her i am NEVER EVER going to any family occassion EVER again i dont care if you disown me!!!!

my mum has just come into my room ...i just turned around and said to her i am NEVER EVER going to any family occassion EVER again i dont care if you disown me!!!!

yeah ive got quite a few to receive yet :blink: ive had to write down what im waiting for i dont have any yet :boxed: ... aww bexx sorry things aint great at the mo :( ....

I got tickets for Vanessa and Sivan for the 3rd and 4th in London, for Cynthia I got tickets for Birmingham and a ticket for my nieces friend for Bournemouth, but that's a birthday present.

whoa :blink: thats a lot of tickets there :boxed::naughty: ... is cynthia coming from america then ?

Sorry Bexx it's not going great at the moment... I hope it gets better with the time.

i dont really have much time for family really it goes back wayyy wayy back though its not just today i just get on with stuff...annyywaaayyy :blink:

Lets just Hope December gets to us quickly!!!

i dont really have much time for family really it goes back wayyy wayy back though its not just today i just get on with stuff...annyywaaayyy :blink:

Lets just Hope December gets to us quickly!!!

Check my profile out on myspace i have a london countdown... bottles of vodka , and merrymaking at myplace ! :naughty: ... its just like being at london ! :naughty:

Evening all!

I missed most of this today as I have been aking my patch for Mika's quilt and at the moment it looks like a five year old has made it lol!:biggrin2:

How is everyone? Have I missed anything?

hahaha you wanna see my picture for cherisse's birthday :naughty: it cant be anyworse ... i dont think you have missed much babe ... not from my end n e way :biggrin2: