London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

Just thought of someone else too. i know Avoca is coming over for the London gigs cos we chatted agesssss ago about it. She'll b looking for somewhere too, i think she is coming over with a friend but im not sure.

Yes I talked about Avoca earlier in this thread but I think she will attend the 3rd and 4th December gigs only which mean only two nights, if I'm not wrong... The appartment thing might be too expensive (108 pounds/person).

I have indicated to Biche and Pamette some hotels which would be cheaper for two nights.... Pamette is looking at this. Avoca might be interested too.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went through the track for the Christmas song the other day, getting the right part for where I come in about 7 mins 36 secs in so I'm gonna make time next week to get it done, and do Cherisses card tomorrow when I get back from London.

No-one can say MFC doesnt keep u busy:biggrin2:

Busy, MFC is taking over my life lol:biggrin2:

i know i actually limit myself to after 7pm weekdays and only 3/4 hours at weekends, this may sound stupid but it took competely over my life:naughty: ermmmm wot life!!!!!:mf_rosetinted:

Yes I talked about Avoca earlier in this thread but I think she will attend the 3rd and 4th December gigs only which mean only two nights' date=' if I'm not wrong... The appartment thing might be too expensive (108 pounds/person).

I have indicated to Biche and Pamette some hotels which would be cheaper for two nights.... Pamette is looking at this. Avoca might be interested too.[/quote']

cool im glad that she knows about this, it will b nice to meet up again with her as im now doing the 2nd and 3rd YIPPPPPEEEEEE!!!! im so xcited:wub2:

I found some interesting hotels. I'm just waiting to know who and how many persons can share it with me. :biggrin2:

I think we could be near from your hotel! It would be so great!!!

Pamette did you find cheaper hotels that what I sent you? How cheap?

I found some interesting hotels. I'm just waiting to know who and how many persons can share it with me. :biggrin2:

I think we could be near from your hotel! It would be so great!!!

ill have another look for you all too ! see if i can find owt for ya's :biggrin2: then at least you have some more options !

Tia ... yep its fine to add me to myspace ! i dont have a clue why the link isnt working ... alot of people seem to have that problem ! but try this link http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user&MyToken=16700a92-5012-4877-854a-0a98dbb08cda :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

thx but when i open that link my page comes up:naughty: is that cos its a link to the homepage, i dunno im confused, but hey it doesnt take alot:boxed: