London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 pounds per night/person breakfast included that's good! Is the bathroom in the room or to share with other bedrooms (it's often the case in London at this rate)?

OMG Em - you're going to Paris!!!!

Get Mika to sing 'Happy Birthday' to me will ya and put it on TouTube please? Ta! x :roftl: :roftl:

Sure Sara! I'll ask old buddy Mika if we can sing it together around a pint of beer and I'll send it to you :roftl::roftl::roftl: . We might even give you a call :mf_rosetinted: !

Sure Sara! I'll ask old buddy Mika if we can sing it together around a pint of beer and I'll send it to you :roftl::roftl::roftl: . We might even give you a call :mf_rosetinted: !

Sounds great! :biggrin2: I'll be in LA at the time though so i'll have to give you my hotel phone number. :thumb_yello::naughty:

27 pounds per night/person breakfast included that's good! Is the bathroom in the room or to share with other bedrooms (it's often the case in London at this rate)?

It's written: "Amenities:Bathroom Amenities, Telephone, Shower, Heating, Toilet, TV, Tea/Coffee Maker, Hairdryer". I think the shower is in the room but I'm not sure.

I noticed when "en suite" is written, the bathroom is in the room.

mikas_gal07, could you add to your first post that I need people to share my room with, please? :wink2:

It's written: "Amenities:Bathroom Amenities, Telephone, Shower, Heating, Toilet, TV, Tea/Coffee Maker, Hairdryer". I think the shower is in the room but I'm not sure.

I noticed when "en suite" is written, the bathroom is in the room.

mikas_gal07, could you add to your first post that I need people to share my room with, please? :wink2:

sure will ! :thumb_yello:

hey girls :)

i know u ant to know for sure...if i come... believe me i want to say YES!!!!!!!

and go dance in the streets... lol

but i need to go to israel (going in like 2 weeks) and than call some places and orgenise few things and just than know if i can book the flight to london...

i need to talk to my friend in london about the dates that i wanna come to...

SO! few things to check first... how long u guys think u could wait for an answer from me?

hey girls :)

i know u ant to know for sure...if i come... believe me i want to say YES!!!!!!!

and go dance in the streets... lol

but i need to go to israel (going in like 2 weeks) and than call some places and orgenise few things and just than know if i can book the flight to london...

i need to talk to my friend in london about the dates that i wanna come to...

SO! few things to check first... how long u guys think u could wait for an answer from me?

I don't know who's doing the other floor...is it Em?? I think it is. :thumb_yello:

Yep! :thumb_yello: She will be able to help you. This is gonna be a great laugh!!! You'd better warn her that you haven't had a boyfriend for ages. LOL!!:naughty::roftl:

lol!

wel maybe ill get some in israel so she will be ok! hahahahaha

omg im sooo giving u guys the wrong impression of me!!! im really a nerd...