mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL sorry couldnt resist :naughty:

anyway hun im gonna have to go to bed its nearly midnight here :) will chat to you tomorrow ! :thumb_yello:

nite nite x

awww ok :( time different sucks:thumbdown:

night!

Good morning Bexx, and Sivan I finally got on here with my PC (I assume you got my Myspace mail earlier).

Hows everyone this morning? I'm off to London in 20 mins, so I'll have to go shortly.

Good morning Bexx, and Sivan I finally got on here with my PC (I assume you got my Myspace mail earlier).

Hows everyone this morning? I'm off to London in 20 mins, so I'll have to go shortly.

yeah go it and replied hehe

what u gonna do in london?

and how far is it from where u r?

as soon as im outa my PJs im off into town to get some material for my quilt patches :biggrin2:

Just doing a bit of research into the dr who exhibition at Cardiff soooo tempted to go :blush-anim-cl:

goood luck :)

i thought today to buy artistic stuff at my fave store and take it to israel....and there develope all my mika concerts pix...and make a scrapbook...

i bought the album but never started it...

so i think it will be a good thing to do while im there...

yeah go it and replied hehe

what u gonna do in london?

and how far is it from where u r?

I have to deliver some exhibition panels to a sixth form school in Hackney and it's about 105 miles from where I am, and with London traffic it'll probably take me 2 and a half hours to get there. So I'll be out for most of the day, but I'll be back on here late this afternoon.

Bexx, theres a Dr Who exhibition on in Cardiff, really? How long is it on for?

Hi everyone!

I'm off in 30 minutes to go to Barcelonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!

Sivan: watch out because I haven't had a boyfriend since... I can't remember when ha ha ha!

LOL! well if we go to the gay house and go out around there i think we will find a lot of girls to date! hahahahaha

im planing to go with mika to his hotel after the shows... so sorry Em.... i might not be there for u ;)

Hi everyone!

I'm off in 30 minutes to go to Barcelonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!

Sivan: watch out because I haven't had a boyfriend since... I can't remember when ha ha ha!

i havent had a boyfriend for eeeeeerrmmm

6 months now :boxed:

I have to deliver some exhibition panels to a sixth form school in Hackney and it's about 105 miles from where I am, and with London traffic it'll probably take me 2 and a half hours to get there. So I'll be out for most of the day, but I'll be back on here late this afternoon.

Bexx, theres a Dr Who exhibition on in Cardiff, really? How long is it on for?

ooh ok! :thumb_yello:

ill probably be sleeping when u back... but im sure ill wake up at some point ;)

i havent had a boyfriend for eeeeeerrmmm

6 months now :boxed:

me to! ick....

hey guys... i left my BF in israel... 6 months ago... we talk once in awhile...

u think it would be a good idea to see him when i go to israel??? :boxed:

im thinking not.....

i left and he like didnt GET IT that im realy going and when i arived to the US suddenly he told me to come back that he want to live with me and stuff... grrrr

i kinda stopped talking to him cause it made me sad every time we talked...

Nooo they are giving me a tough time today lecturing me about how if i was sick my friends wouldnt be there for me just family :boxed:

She said is Mika more important than family?

i said what has mika got to do with it? he wasnt the ones at the pub commenting on how much weight i had put on!

I thought family were suppose to stick by you through thick and thin and you all dont!!!

me to! ick....

hey guys... i left my BF in israel... 6 months ago... we talk once in awhile...

u think it would be a good idea to see him when i go to israel??? :boxed:

im thinking not.....

i left and he like didnt GET IT that im realy going and when i arived to the US suddenly he told me to come back that he want to live with me and stuff... grrrr

i kinda stopped talking to him cause it made me sad every time we talked...

hmm men they are not worth all the emotional hassle!!!!

I occassionally emailed my ex after breaking up with him it was all fine until the day i sent an email asking if he thought we would ever get back together as i still fancied him....aftre that email i havent heard from him since.

so in my oppinion men are just a waste of space :thumb_yello:

hmm men they are not worth all the emotional hassle!!!!

I occassionally emailed my ex after breaking up with him it was all fine until the day i sent an email asking if he thought we would ever get back together as i still fancied him....aftre that email i havent heard from him since.

so in my oppinion men are just a waste of space :thumb_yello:

so bex....the griffin house will be great for u.... go to a pub and find yourself a big lady.... LOL! ;) or small... or blue...or violet sky.... what ever u want ;)

Nooo they are giving me a tough time today lecturing me about how if i was sick my friends wouldnt be there for me just family :boxed:

She said is Mika more important than family?

i said what has mika got to do with it? he wasnt the ones at the pub commenting on how much weight i had put on!

I thought family were suppose to stick by you through thick and thin and you all dont!!!

:shocked: OMG! That's really awful Bexx. I can totally sympathise with you. I used to get picked on quite a bit - that's when i went from a 'good' size 12 to a size 8. I have had comments like 'well you're not exactly slim are you?' and 'You'll never be skinny' - i have cried so much because of my weight before, it's really sad. At the end of it all though, if you are happy, that's fine, and if not, do summat about it. I had put on mega weight when i was pregnant.Joining fat club was my choice and i'm doing it for me. It does work too. :thumb_yello: I'm much happier at the mo than i was 18 months ago. :thumb_yello:

Don't worry about your family. They shouldn't say friends won't be there for you because they don't know that. I'm here for you hun. :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

:shocked: OMG! That's really awful Bexx. I can totally sympathise with you. I used to get picked on quite a bit - that's when i went from a 'good' size 12 to a size 8. I have had comments like 'well you're not exactly slim are you?' and 'You'll never be skinny' - i have cried so much because of my weight before, it's really sad. At the end of it all though, if you are happy, that's fine, and if not, do summat about it. I had put on mega weight when i was pregnant.Joining fat club was my choice and i'm doing it for me. It does work too. :thumb_yello: I'm much happier at the mo than i was 18 months ago. :thumb_yello:

Don't worry about your family. They shouldn't say friends won't be there for you because they don't know that. I'm here for you hun. :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Yeah! Friends are really really important.

How can we live without them?!!!

I'm happy you feel better now!