mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 months is not too bad.

If you're happy like that. I prefer being alone than being with a person I don't love.

Yeah.......and that doesn't love you back. We've probably all been there.......

So, how's the accommodation coming along for the lower floor peeps? I think it's sooooo funny that the whole house is gonna be taken over by MFC'ers!! Ha! Wicked! :punk::naughty::roftl:

So, how's the accommodation coming along for the lower floor peeps? I think it's sooooo funny that the whole house is gonna be taken over by MFC'ers!! Ha! Wicked! :punk::naughty::roftl:

it is wicked :)

im suppose to get a reply about prices for a flight to LA with a stop in london.... well see what they say! i hope it wont be to expenssive :boxed:

Yeah!!!! It will be so funny!!!!

Hi Mikas_gal! How are you?

LOL :naughty: ... bless ya how comes ya still up ? is it this nasty addiction to the MFC ? :naughty:

YES it is!!!!!!!!!! i swear....when i see u guys in london (did u notice i said "when and not "if" ?) it will be allmost a year since i met this place....since i got addicted.... :boxed:

:blink::biggrin2:

YES it is!!!!!!!!!! i swear....when i see u guys in london (did u notice i said "when and not "if" ?) it will be allmost a year since i met this place....since i got addicted.... :boxed:

:blink::biggrin2:

LOL well at least IN LONDON when YOU WILL BE COMING :naughty: ... you will have some fellow MFC'ers to help cure the withdrawal symptoms !... we can all withdraw together and then get a fix again at the gigs .. :roftl:

LOL well at least IN LONDON when YOU WILL BE COMING :naughty: ... you will have some fellow MFC'ers to help cure the withdrawal symptoms !... we can all withdraw together and then get a fix again at the gigs .. :roftl:

when will u arrive to london?

Hi pamette ! im fine how about you :biggrin2: anymore news of anyone sharing the hotel with you ? :biggrin2: you can call me caz by the way :wink2:

ok Caz! :wink2:

No news at all! I'm waiting. I can't buy my tickets for Eurostar because I don't know if there will be someone with me on December 1st.

I'm not worried. It will come! :biggrin2:

ok Caz! :wink2:

No news at all! I'm waiting. I can't buy my tickets for Eurostar because I don't know if there will be someone with me on December 1st.

I'm not worried. It will come! :biggrin2:

Im sure there will be more people coming hun ... its still another 2 months or so ... so hopefully if we wait and see :thumb_yello: