London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

My finances are really really crap at the moment and by the looks of things i am gonna have to drop out on a few concerts and just do the birmingham ones and the london ones :boxed:

Unless some kind of miracle happens to me in the next few months and i win the lottery :shocked:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i am trying to get my head around money at the moment ...i figure the only way i could possibly do all the concerts i have tickets fo is if i spend no money at all between now and November :boxed:

i will be living on a string i just have to save up all the money i possibly can and see how my money is looking beginning of November and decide from there if i have to cancel any concert dates it will probably be Glasgow that gets the chop due to the cost of travelling / train tickets + accomodation.....

Did you know returning home on the 18th November after the Mika concert there is only ONE virgin train and it costs £46 single!!! plus i would have to change over at stafford..i hate trains on a sunday which means i would be likely to drive that would cost £60 diesel not to mention the parking charges!

soorry i am ranting now :boxed:

no its ok i transfixed by myspace at the moment Mika's profile is showing as online - thanks to sparkly1 for telling me :cool:

just staring at myspace waiting for any kind of bulletin or something :naughty:

i will be living on a string i just have to save up all the money i possibly can and see how my money is looking beginning of November and decide from there if i have to cancel any concert dates it will probably be Glasgow that gets the chop due to the cost of travelling / train tickets + accomodation.....

Did you know returning home on the 18th November after the Mika concert there is only ONE virgin train and it costs £46 single!!! plus i would have to change over at stafford..i hate trains on a sunday which means i would be likely to drive that would cost £60 diesel not to mention the parking charges!

soorry i am ranting now :boxed:

Bexxy listen ... about the brum hotel were staying in if it helps ... you dont have to pay any money towards it ... i would have had to book a double room any way for the 2 nights and there would have been a spare bed ... and still had to pay 69 pound for the 2 nights with a bed going spare ... im going to pay for the rooms in full in september, i'd rather have paid for someone whos going to fill up the spare bed then pay for 1 bed when im paying for a double room ? so dont worry about that ! you can buy me a drink in London :thumb_yello:

no its ok i transfixed by myspace at the moment Mika's profile is showing as online - thanks to sparkly1 for telling me :cool:

just staring at myspace waiting for any kind of bulletin or something :naughty:

haha i noticed he was online !i was going to bulletin it :naughty:

Bexxy listen ... about the brum hotel were staying in if it helps ... you dont have to pay any money towards it ... i would have had to book a double room any way for the 2 nights and there would have been a spare bed ... and still had to pay 69 pound for the 2 nights with a bed going spare ... im going to pay for the rooms in full in september, i'd rather have paid for someone whos going to fill up the spare bed then pay for 1 bed when im paying for a double room ? so dont worry about that ! you can buy me a drink in London :thumb_yello:

You're very nice!!! :wub2:

Maybe, it will resolve Bexxy's problems!

No no dont be silly i cant let you do that i would feel like a complete charity case :blink:

I am gonna save up save up and just be really strict on myself for the next few months i should be ok its just really Glasgow and Newcastle that look as if they are gonna have to be shelved :thumb_yello:

No no dont be silly i cant let you do that i would feel like a complete charity case :blink:

I am gonna save up save up and just be really strict on myself for the next few months i should be ok its just really Glasgow and Newcastle that look as if they are gonna have to be shelved :thumb_yello:

ok well only if your sure, the offer is there ... and i know what you mean ! :thumb_yello: ... i had to skint my mum today :naughty: ... aww its a shame you have to cancel some bexx :( ... but i know what you mean :)

the only way i can still do Glasgow is if i find some extremely cheap way to travel up there :boxed:

sorry Sara :boxed:

this is such a fun way of spending the afternoon making squares for a mika quilt :blush-anim-cl:

the only way i can still do Glasgow is if i find some extremely cheap way to travel up there :boxed:

sorry Sara :boxed:

this is such a fun way of spending the afternoon making squares for a mika quilt :blush-anim-cl:

There must be a way!! We will find a way........:thumb_yello:

LOL well the only way that it is possible is if i hitch hike all the way up to glasgow :naughty:

as i have said i may not have to cancel concerts depending on how much money i am able to save up ...But looking at it all writen down Glasgow is going to be the most expensive so it will be the first one on my chopp list :sneaky2:

Yeah, but if you think about it, it won't be that bad will it cuz you've already booked and paid for your room and got your ticket. :thumb_yello: So the only money you'll need to spend will be on travel. That won't be THAT much will it?

no i havent paid for my room yet no .....

infact no accomodation is yet paid for i do however have it all planned out so i know exactly what money i will need.

As for tickets yes they are all paid for except for my hammersmith one and doncaster one which Babs paid for i owe her money on collecting them off her.

:biggrin2: its a bit complicated

Travel wouldnt cost that much about £30 diesel up to Glasgow but the problem is once up their parking :boxed:

no i havent paid for my room yet no .....

infact no accomodation is yet paid for i do however have it all planned out so i know exactly what money i will need.

As for tickets yes they are all paid for except for my hammersmith one and doncaster one which Babs paid for i owe her money on collecting them off her.

:biggrin2: its a bit complicated

Travel wouldnt cost that much about £30 diesel up to Glasgow but the problem is once up their parking :boxed:

Oh. :blink: I thought you had booked the TL...?

No Babspanky booked it :cool:

Oh....i see............

I've just checked flights - even better at the moment. Just over £50 return. Pretty good eh? I don't know what to book though, ya know, how early to get there and when to leave on the sunday. spose i should go early. I might move to the Glasgow thread in a sec! lol! :biggrin2::roftl:

its always good to get to a place early but as for returning it all depends on how hung over you are ...you dont particulary want to be up extra early to catch a flight when you are feeling really rough :roftl:

Just like us at London going home on the 5th i will be getting a mid afternoon train back that way its not too early but not too late either...i guess its ok for you as you can just drive away whenever :naughty: