London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

its always good to get to a place early but as for returning it all depends on how hung over you are ...you dont particulary want to be up extra early to catch a flight when you are feeling really rough :roftl:

Just like us at London going home on the 5th i will be getting a mid afternoon train back that way its not too early but not too late either...i guess its ok for you as you can just drive away whenever :naughty:

mmmm.........still trying to decide what to do about that. It's gonna be mad whatever happens!!! It would be better though cuz of going to Brighton. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmm well lets think about it....you can bring a load more stuff than usual to london if you drive but it will cost you £5 per day.

Also when we all leave on the 5th you just have to dump your stuff in your car and then you can go xmas shopping for the day suitcase less :biggrin2:

Helloooo ! :biggrin2:

bexxy i have found out train times for London on the 1st of december :) .. heres an example of some times i can catch -

saturday 1/12/2007

Depart - cleethorpes, 9.36 - arrive Birmingham new street, 12.36pm

Depart birmingham new street 12.51 - arrive London euston 14.26 :biggrin2:

http://www.tpexpress.co.uk

tickets are cheap at the mo too ! :)

I spent practically all day yesterday and a lot of today doing my little one's birthday card for cBeebies. She's only gone and got hold of it and ripped the pictures off - AND the glitter glue wasn't dry and it's smudged everywhere! It's ****ing well ruined!! I am so upset!!! I thought it was safe on the top of the freezer as out of the way. :crybaby:

I spent practically all day yesterday and a lot of today doing my little one's birthday card for cBeebies. She's only gone and got hold of it and ripped the pictures off - AND the glitter glue wasn't dry and it's smudged everywhere! It's ****ing well ruined!! I am so upset!!! I thought it was safe on the top of the freezer as out of the way. :crybaby:

aww :( bless ya ... can you not do it again but stick the pictures back on or are they ripped ? :boxed:

aww :( bless ya ... can you not do it again but stick the pictures back on or are they ripped ? :boxed:

They are ripped.

I can try to stick them back together, but the thing is, i bought special card (big sheets) from WH Smith and i haven't got anymore. I've put tonnes of effort in. I'm so angry!

They are ripped.

I can try to stick them back together, but the thing is, i bought special card (big sheets) from WH Smith and i haven't got anymore. I've put tonnes of effort in. I'm so angry!

yeah i bet ! kids ... they can be a pain huh ? if it makes you feel any better my son and his friend from the childminder threw cups, clothes, knickers, and toiletries out my bedroom window last week on to the path on the street , :biggrin2: people were steppin over my underwear, and it was even more humiliating when i had to go and pick them all up :biggrin2:

yeah i bet ! kids ... they can be a pain huh ? if it makes you feel any better my son and his friend from the childminder threw cups, clothes, knickers, and toiletries out my bedroom window last week on to the path on the street , :biggrin2: people were steppin over my underwear, and it was even more humiliating when i had to go and pick them all up :biggrin2:

Oh no!!!! How awful!!! LOL!! I'm trying to fix it - hopefully i will have it done in half hour!! x

Oh no!!!! How awful!!! LOL!! I'm trying to fix it - hopefully i will have it done in half hour!! x

haha ! yeah ! was kinda a horrible experience .. an embarrassing one to :blush-anim-cl: ... i find it kinda funny now though :naughty: ... i was bloody angry at the time though :sneaky2:

Afternoon all.

Finally back from London, I really hate driving through there sometimes, there are some real idiots that like cutting me up. GRRRRRR!

Sara sorry to hear about your card, I guess little ones of that age love tearing things up. My little niece and nephew went through that stage, actually she's still going through it, and it's really frustrating. But hang in there it'll pass, hopefully.

Caz just looking at that train times link you posted...i never even realised the 1st December was on a Saturday :naughty:

i learn something new everyday :biggrin2:

Bexxy! Did you read what it's written in the extra ticket thread?

I don't know if it can help you but Mikafish wrote something interesting.

Caz just looking at that train times link you posted...i never even realised the 1st December was on a Saturday :naughty:

i learn something new everyday :biggrin2:

no i didnt bexx either :naughty: its only costing me 33.00 open return to brum ... at the minute if i get my tickets early ? :biggrin2:

i will be doing Kidderminster - london

my best bet is to book with Virgin trains....im not sure what an open return ticket is...is that fancy termage for single?

you can get tickets return - london for 10 each way from virgin - i just cant book from virgin until 6 weeks in advance

i will be doing Kidderminster - london

my best bet is to book with Virgin trains....im not sure what an open return ticket is...is that fancy termage for single?

you can get tickets return - london for 10 each way from virgin - i just cant book from virgin until 6 weeks in advance

well thats good then ! i will be catching a virgin train when i change from sheffield to birmingham new street ... is that the station that i should be looking at to go to from brum wiv you ? birmingham new street to london kidderminster ? :boxed:

open return just means, that i know of, that you can get there and back with that ticket if you use it within a month

no i will be starting out at a station called Kidderminster from there i need a train that takes me to Birmingham

it will drop me off Birmingham snow hill i will then have to walk to Birmingham New street to catch a virgin train to London Euston

so all you really need to do is get to birmingham new street and we will meet up there :cool: