London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

no i will be starting out at a station called Kidderminster from there i need a train that takes me to Birmingham

it will drop me off Birmingham snow hill i will then have to walk to Birmingham New street to catch a virgin train to London Euston

so all you really need to do is get to birmingham new street and we will meet up there :cool:

Cool ! thats easy enough then ... why did i think kidderminster is in London :boxed: on my gosh im turning out like jade goody :boxed: Ahh i know why i was getting mixed up with westminster :naughty:

you cant get your train times up yet can you ?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool ! thats easy enough then ... why did i think kidderminster is in London :boxed: on my gosh im turning out like jade goody :boxed: Ahh i know why i was getting mixed up with westminster :naughty:

you cant get your train times up yet can you ?

nope i cant get tickets yet just checked its 12 weeks in advanced your aloud to book....how long is it until december 1st?

surely its nearly 12weeks time???

Same as yesterday LOL, might work on it tonight if I can drag myself away from here LOL:biggrin2:

i finally made a start on mine today got my crafts box out and messed about took ages to measure out the size though :roftl:

hi jem !

did danielle get back to you today ? :biggrin2:

Yes! She asked if it was the same as yours (I replied yes), she asked me if it was the same colour (yes again) and if i want it boned (yes, I' a big girl quite literately).

She also said i had to pay her a deposit but didn't tell me how LOL:biggrin2:

That reminds me i have to contact my dressmaker to make sure she hasnt forgotten about me and my lollipop girl dress :biggrin2:

i have to add ive been having very strange dreams about this dress lately ....i dreamt it was way too short and martin laughed at me and then all of you lot crowded around me and told Martin to p*** off

Yes! She asked if it was the same as yours (I replied yes), she asked me if it was the same colour (yes again) and if i want it boned (yes, I' a big girl quite literately).

LOL shes just sent me an invoice for paypal for 30.00 she will probably do the same for you :biggrin2:

That reminds me i have to contact my dressmaker to make sure she hasnt forgotten about me and my lollipop girl dress :biggrin2:

i have to add ive been having very strange dreams about this dress lately ....i dreamt it was way too short and martin laughed at me and then all of you lot crowded around me and told Martin to p*** off

Hahaha ! that wasnt a dream thats probably what i would do :naughty: .. i bet it will look great ! i think we all need to give sneaky previews when we get them :biggrin2:

hmm i dont know whther to get mine boned or not ? :boxed:

LOL Let the countdown begin!

Caz- she recommended for me to have it boned as I'm big LOL

Oh ok :naughty: she sounds good doesnt she ? did she want a pic of you or was it the costume ? i didnt understand what pic she wanted i gathered it was of the big girl costume? :biggrin2:

Hello sweetie !... did you get the card the card sorted ? :thumb_yello:

Kind of. It's loads better than it was. :thumb_yello: It'll have to do anyway. It cost me £20 in WH Smiths for the card glue and pens so it's tough, i'll have to send it like it is now. :biggrin2: