London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

who do you actually see then .. i can spot you jemmalee, bexxy, sara , yuppy, who else is there and at what minutes ? on youtube vids :biggrin2:

Oohh I haven't looked close enough at the minutes but you can also see babspanky, sparkly 1, blue, vally, yop, holy johny, sarahlou, jennie, kokolondon, gulietta (?) haschen, blue eyes and dazzle LOL

yup i was right it is on youtube :naughty: :naughty:

its easier to spot people whe you pause it :biggrin2:

at the moment im loving the bit during Billy brown where the camera turns to alan cummings who is dead infront of Babspanky who is waving her wand around ...thats great i love it :biggrin2:

guys the trip now seem more and more far away from me... :(

im checking websites and its so expenssive....

ill let u guys know! i just have to come :(

aww i hope you are able to come i really do ...keep searching and keep positive!! :thumb_yello:

yup i was right it is on youtube :naughty: :naughty:

its easier to spot people whe you pause it :biggrin2:

at the moment im loving the bit during Billy brown where the camera turns to alan cummings who is dead infront of Babspanky who is waving her wand around ...thats great i love it :biggrin2:

Thats my favourite bit too:biggrin2: I love it when Alan looks round at bab and goes ahhh:roftl:

aww i hope you are able to come i really do ...keep searching and keep positive!! :thumb_yello:

ok.... i think it wil be best to go to israel and call the travel agencies.... and do it than cause online prices are nuts because of this stop...