London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

*stumbles into the thread*

Moring Guys.....ive just woken up

*sits down and falls back to sleep* :naughty::wink2:

sooo Sivan You got the travel tickets sorted out...seee what did i say!! stay positive!! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do you have to do?

long story! something that has to do with doing an argentnian passport... lol nevermind! long story.... not important...

hey girls !! :thumb_yello:

sivan are you coming to london ? :shocked::biggrin2: , hey sara , hey bexx !! :thumb_yello:

and pamette :biggrin2:

i will if nothing stops me! (like getting the argentinian passport in time!)

Yo Ladies!!! :punk:

I thought 'Oh i'll just check the thread quickly before i go off to do my bits and bobs.....' I'll never get off here now!! lol! :naughty:

:biggrin2: Sara is it the whole forums that has you hooked or just this thread in particular :naughty: :naughty:

Very fine!!!!

I found someone for the hotel. I'm waiting for a second answer!!!

Last saturday, I found a new apartment very beautiful and I received my ticket for London!

And I'll meet you on december!!! Can't be better!!!! I can't wait october!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Bexxy!!! :biggrin2: How are you?

long story! something that has to do with doing an argentnian passport... lol nevermind! long story.... not important...

i will if nothing stops me! (like getting the argentinian passport in time!)

Argentinian passport?!!! :boxed:

Very fine!!!!

I found someone for the hotel. I'm waiting for a second answer!!!

Last saturday, I found a new apartment very beautiful and I received my ticket for London!

And I'll meet you on december!!! Can't be better!!!! I can't wait october!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Bexxy!!! :biggrin2: How are you?

hello Pamette im fine thankyou :punk:

You are still having troubles finding someone to share the hotel with you? :blink:

*stumbles into the thread*

Moring Guys.....ive just woken up

*sits down and falls back to sleep* :naughty::wink2:

sooo Sivan You got the travel tickets sorted out...seee what did i say!! stay positive!! :thumb_yello:

yeah bexx!!! :)

hopefully my mika luck is still there ;)

Argentinian passport?!!! :boxed:

lol yeah i asked for argentinian citizenship because my mom is from argentina....si i need to get it sooon.... so i wanted to take the papers and everything when im in israel....so i hope they arrived or will arrive before london shows...

lol yeah i asked for argentinian citizenship because my mom is from argentina....si i need to get it sooon.... so i wanted to take the papers and everything when im in israel....so i hope they arrived or will arrive before london shows...

ickky i hate having to do things with official documents and stuff ...:blink:

I hope it all works out for you :thumb_yello:

ok! It always takes time to have a passport but I'm sure it will work!!!