London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its a bit worrying isnt it how some people have some tickets and other people have different ones ...i wonder why things get sent out different times :blink:

hmm yeah me too ! i always worry especially with waiting for 4 off ebay :boxed: but im sure there ok ... they are trusty sellers that i have bought them off ..

You bought it on e bay. I bought mine on it too.

yeah i was going to buy december 2nd off ebay ... but i dont need to now because jemmalee has got one for me and i trust jemmalee more than ebay ... but i am waiting for 2 brum 22nd ones ... and i just need to pay for my doncaster dome ones in a couple of weeks and wait for them from ebay ... the rest i am waiting for from seetickets.com ( 2 brum 22nd, and 2 brixton 4th) and sara has mine for hammersmith ! :thumb_yello:

ive never really trusted ebay when buying tickets i have got all of mine through ticketmastr or seetickets :biggrin2:

i just hate the waiting though :boxed:

i got my brum ones last time off ebay and they were fine... about 4 weeks before the show ! so hopefully all tickets will be received around then :biggrin2::thumb_yello: ... or before ... I wont be happy until they are in my hand :mf_rosetinted:

I've only had 3 lots of tickets come and that was a while ago.....I agree though, it is really strange when they send some like, straight away and then don't send any of the others. I've got seat numbers on mine too!! But they are standing!! ?? Ha, LOL!:roftl:

I've only had 3 lots of tickets come and that was a while ago.....I agree though, it is really strange when they send some like, straight away and then don't send any of the others. I've got seat numbers on mine too!! But they are standing!! ?? Ha, LOL!:roftl:

which ones have you got sara ? :biggrin2:

ive never really trusted ebay when buying tickets i have got all of mine through ticketmastr or seetickets :biggrin2:

i just hate the waiting though :boxed:

cant u guys print the tickets on ticketmaster?

i allways do.. its 2$ more...and i feel safe :)