London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Arrhh, there you go then see. You were pleasantly surprised. :biggrin2: It was worth doing afterall. :thumb_yello:

i love making things like that :) artistic projects :)

i would make another one for mika but i think he gets enough projects... :bleh:

yeah i thought that .. i wonder where he keeps all his stuff that he gets from fans lol ! he must have a lot :blink:

yeah i really dont know... every show he get a bunch of gifts...lol

i plan to make something for him...and hopefully give it to him personally...

its something i think he will LOVE and could use....

secret for now! lol

yeah i really dont know... every show he get a bunch of gifts...lol

i plan to make something for him...and hopefully give it to him personally...

its something i think he will LOVE and could use....

secret for now! lol

LOL ok :wink2: i was gonna get him something but i dont think i will now, just purely based on all the gifts he does get ... i dunno yet we'll see :biggrin2:

ill probably see something in a shop and have to buy it for him if it looks mikaish :naughty:

LOL ok :wink2: i was gonna get him something but i dont think i will now, just purely based on all the gifts he does get ... i dunno yet we'll see :biggrin2:

ill probably see something in a shop and have to buy it for him if it looks mikaish :naughty:

yeah its hard not to bring something...we love him so much :)

Mmmmm...........i dunno either.

I need to look for costumes in a mo. I started doing that yesterday but dunno what to go for. I need summat different for Glasgow.

good luck! i have no idea what ill wear ....... i dont think i could do a costume...i think it will b to cold for me...

Mmmmm...........i dunno either.

I need to look for costumes in a mo. I started doing that yesterday but dunno what to go for. I need summat different for Glasgow.

Im on ebay at the moment , looking through stuff too so if i see owt ill let ya know ... ooh i seen somemore boots too :biggrin2: will send links in a bit so you can tell me what you think :biggrin2:

Im on ebay at the moment , looking through stuff too so if i see owt ill let ya know ... ooh i seen somemore boots too :biggrin2: will send links in a bit so you can tell me what you think :biggrin2:

Yeah o.k. I like those boots you got yesterday. They are really nice. I'm defo wearing flat shoes of some sort. Think i know what i might do....

Yeah o.k. I like those boots you got yesterday. They are really nice. I'm defo wearing flat shoes of some sort. Think i know what i might do....

bye sivan ! *hugs*

yeah there just so high and the heel so skinny :boxed: ill only end up falling ... :naughty:

sara here you go

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LION-Wizard-of-Oz-FANCY-DRESS-COSTUME_W0QQitemZ180155927524QQihZ008QQcategoryZ58373QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:roftl:

Err.........:shocked::boxed: Not exactly the type of lion costume i was thinking of........

I've changed my mind since anyway, Not gonna do any animals. I'll re phrase that, not going to go as any animals.:naughty::roftl:

hahaha ! :roftl: no that one was a joke but this one is gorgous ! and if you dont get it for the concert i may get it for brum and donny :biggrin2: what you thinkin of now hunni ? :biggrin2:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LEG-AVENUE-83200-WIZARD-OF-OZ-LION-FANCY-DRESS-12-14_W0QQitemZ290158070071QQihZ019QQcategoryZ53371QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem