• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg!!!!

great job sivan!

i want to do one like you,but i don't know if i can....perhaps i'll try later,cauz now i move in my now house;

have a good night.

fanny and the lollipop's family

Sivan is a great designer. She always make beautiful things!

EVENING ALL!

Well lets see how long I can stay on for before we crash again.LOL!

I've had a fun evevning. Me and my friend went to a preview screening of Run Fat Boy Run. Or I should say ATTEMPTED to go, we got about a mile and a half from my house, and his car broke down. We waited for the RAC guy to come, after an hour and a half, no sign, although he had rang to say he would be with us shortly,so we rang him back and he said he had been diverted to an emergency and the office should have called, which they hadn't. So my friend called his dad, who is a mechanic, and after nearly another hour he arrived and towed us back to his workshop, were my friend took me back home in his dads car. So didn't get to see the film, but had lots of fun watching cars going up and down the road, ha ha.

Fingers crossed we'll get to see it next week instead.

Anyone else having as much fun as me tonight?

EVENING ALL!

I've had a fun evevning. Me and my friend went to a preview screening of Run Fat Boy Run. Or I should say ATTEMPTED to go, we got about a mile and a half from my house, and his car broke down. We waited for the RAC guy to come, after an hour and a half, no sign, although he had rang to say he would be with us shortly,so we rang him back and he said he had been diverted to an emergency and the office should have called, which they hadn't. So my friend called his dad, who is a mechanic, and after nearly another hour he arrived and towed us back to his workshop, were my friend took me back home in his dads car. So didn't get to see the film, but had lots of fun watching cars going up and down the road, ha ha.

OMG i soooo want to go and see that film!!!!

i wont get to go until next weekend though

simon pegg AND dylan Moran its going to be a fantastic film!!!

i have been having a BORING evening nothing has happened at all :thumbdown:

EVENING ALL!

aww sorry you didnt get to see your film ! you havent missed much .. the mfc hasnt been back on for long :sneaky2:

if i wrote a book about it and all the mad things i do...i think within 24hours of it being published i would be checking into a mental hospital :naughty:

haha , it wouldnt surprise me with the ideas you have lol! :thumb_yello:

do u think this thread will be shut soon lol! weve sorted our accommodation now and were chattin' 5hit :naughty:

maybe we should make a new one such as 'countdown to london' ... or something :naughty:

it would feel weird moving though ... would be like moving towns or something lol! :wink2:

yeah i dont particulary want to move this thread its kinda got all cosy now and i have a special groove formed into the sofa :roftl: :roftl:

maybe once we reach our limit of 500 pages we can make a new home :punk:

yeah i dont particulary want to move this thread its kinda got all cosy now and i have a special groove formed into the sofa :roftl: :roftl:

maybe once we reach our limit of 500 pages we can make a new home :punk:

ooh another 250 pages left then ... ill give it a week before having to make a new one because weve reached 500 :naughty:

hello Sara your very late tonight but you arrived better late than never :naughty:

Yeah Caz i have seen the simpsons movie ...its was funny yeah but i tell you what film i have seen recently that i really enjoyed...Transformers!!

But im really a bit of a geek into things like that :naughty:

hello Sara your very late tonight but you arrived better late than never :naughty:

Yeah Caz i have seen the simpsons movie ...its was funny yeah but i tell you what film i have seen recently that i really enjoyed...Transformers!!

But im really a bit of a geek into things like that :naughty:

i havent seen that one yet but i want to ! my littlen does but i dont think its for kids is it ?

i literally have tears in my eyes from the bit where grandpa is spinning around on the church floor possessed :lmfao::roftl: :roftl:

Wahahahahahahahah!!!! I'm in one of those moods again...ha ha!! Always in one of those moods. :punk::naughty: Love it. So glad MFC is up and running...........was on the phone to my dad for two hours and had to put babs to bed etc before......busy night :blink: Knackered now! LOL! Alright though,. :thumb_yello:

Wahahahahahahahah!!!! I'm in one of those moods again...ha ha!! Always in one of those moods. :naughty: Love it. So glad MFC is up and running...........was on the phone to my dad for two hours and had to put babs to bed etc before......busy night Knackered now! LOL! Alright though,. :thumb_yello:

my phones been ringing all night but i couldnt be bothered to answer it :roftl: :roftl: theyll leave a message if its important :naughty: sounds like a busy day sara , glad ya ok :thumb_yello: