mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hellooo Rose

Ive had a super busy day aswell i will be disapearring for about 30mins to watch the it crowd though :wub2::wink2:

Hello Bexx, although you've probably popped off now, I just noticed the time.

I'll be watching it on Ch4+1 at 11pm, looks like a good one tonight.

Hey Sivan, you'll be staying with us after all, YAY! Hopefully we'll have a lot of fun that weekend, I'm looking forward to doing a bit of Christmas shopping while I'm there, but we'll see how things go.

Where did Sara go then?

Yayy!!! thats great news :punk: :punk:

so tell me did you manage to get those papers sorted out is everything sorted now ?!?!?!

Now you just have to sort out what your going to wear and i see you have the shoes sorted already :wink2::thumb_yello:

no i havent but hopefully they will arive before i go to london,..or if they wont that she will send them to me....

i got to run!

laters!!!

hmm i wonder what that extra Mika tour date will be...hmmm

the 18th November

im gonna be thinking of that now for weeks ...maybe a second Glasgow venue as the first venue has already sold out..

im off to bed now gotta get up early for work in the morning

Goodnight everyone

Luv Ya :thumb_yello:

hmm i wonder what that extra Mika tour date will be...hmmm

the 18th November

im gonna be thinking of that now for weeks ...maybe a second Glasgow venue as the first venue has already sold out..

im off to bed now gotta get up early for work in the morning

Goodnight everyone

Luv Ya :thumb_yello:

nite bexx goin myself soon im at work to tomoz :thumbdown:

wuv ya to :thumb_yello:

D'ya know, i was wondering about the 18th........wonder if it will be Glasgow.....I'm glad i haven't booked my plane ticket yet - JIC like, ya know? lol? x

hahaha ! yeah no what ya mean but when dya find out ? :boxed: ... i didnt notice the draw date , i forget to read things lol! :D

ahhhhhh *yawning* lol!

just waiting for my uniform to wash so i can bung it in the dryer and then i can trot off to bed ... i worship my bed ... im sure i could sleep for days if i got the chance :biggrin2:

Awww, you're still here? LOL! I've just sent you a myspace comment. lol! :naughty: Poor you, you'll be knackered tomorrow. I'm knackered now and could fall asleep, and i haven't gotta get that early! Ha ha ha!! I must be getting old! :naughty:

Awww, you're still here? LOL! I've just sent you a myspace comment. lol! :naughty: Poor you, you'll be knackered tomorrow. I'm knackered now and could fall asleep, and i haven't gotta get that early! Ha ha ha!! I must be getting old! :naughty:

haha i just commented back lol! well the washer is supposed to be on quick wash ! pffft yeah my arse its taking forever !! lol! cant go till its in the dryer, i should have done it earlier but i forgot lol! ... i always have a kip in the afternoon hunni anyway so i always end up catchin up with sleep :)