mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not too bad ta. :thumb_yello:

Yeah, under this thread is another one that Bexx put on about winning tickets for Mika. They have his dates on the comp entry screen and it says that the 18th November is to be announced. Of course, we didn't know there was gonna be one on 18th so......quite exciting. If it is Glasgow, i will have to book my flight later if i win. lol! If i do win and it isn't Glasgow i'll have to get the earliest flight outta Glasgow! lol!!

I don't even know how many pairs of tickets they have to give away.

OOHH! Sounds interesting, have to check it out. If it is Glasgow again and I can get a ticket, whether it be competition or otherwise, I'll have to book another night at the hotel.

Thankyou for that update Caz :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

its very quiet isnt it

hello bexx ! how are you today me dear :)

yeah its been quiet all day :boxed: but some people are still having touble getting on :boxed:

and the update is fine !:thumb_yello: its gonna be a regular everyday thing lol!:naughty:

yeah im still having trouble getting on aswell sometimes i can sometimes i cant it varies....

my day has been ok nothing much to report just working hard as usual :blink:

weird.. i dont seem to have any probs since its been back up and running, i just cant upload a new avatar at the mo ..:blink: idont know how you work them 14 hours it bad enough doing five lol! :naughty:

i was saying to sara earlier , you know the mahiki nightclub in london where mika was spotted at the kanya west after party ... its only 4 miles from where were staying ! :wink2::punk:

weird.. i dont seem to have any probs since its been back up and running, i just cant upload a new avatar at the mo ..:blink: idont know how you work them 14 hours it bad enough doing five lol! :naughty:

i was saying to sara earlier , you know the mahiki nightclub in london where mika was spotted at the kanya west after party ... its only 4 miles from where were staying ! :wink2::punk:

yes and all you need top get in is a smile :naughty: :naughty: :thumb_yello:

Is anyone else here broke?

I am writing this in this thread because I am staying at home for these gigs, on an economy drive. :boxed:

yup ive been broke for the past few months that is why i am on a crack down to just work and not spend money for the next few months so by Nov/dec i have money ....

14hr shifts and my money saving ideas that caz is aware of :roftl: :roftl: