London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

lol! why does it cost alot to get in :boxed:

aww would of been great :naughty:

no no i dunno what it costs in that place but back when those pictures of mika appeared i looked up the website for it and it said there is no guestlist you could just get in by wearing a smile ...(apparently)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no no i dunno what it costs in that place but back when those pictures of mika appeared i looked up the website for it and it said there is no guestlist you could just get in by wearing a smile ...(apparently)

oooo !! thats great !! i thought you was havin a laugh and meaning it cost a bomb ... oooh youve just made my night lol! :naughty:

there you go bexxy you have 3 people to buy your money saving invention now :naughty:

couldnt you share accomodation bab ? , it works out quite cheap :)

lol. No didn't see it. Had my fingers glued to my laptop and head stuck at screen since i got back. lol! :naughty:

hahaha ! ' you must confess to holy johnny 'tis a sin to not even notice the result of our beloved england :naughty:

goin now babe , but youve probably gone now any way goodnight, mwahh xxx

ohhh england won today ! anybody watch it ?? :)

england 3 (i think) - israel 0 ... i just saw it on the news :naughty:

r u laughing at israel?!?!

hey hey hey! :sneaky2:

im from israel u know!:sneaky2:

:boxed: waaaa

ok day number 3 of my 14hr shifts days......my feet are seriously starting to hurt

other than that...im surviving :blink:

just one more day to go :punk: :punk:

Hello everyone :thumb_yello:

hi bexx ! if your still here :blink:

my feet are hurting too ive just finished lol! but not one 14 hours :)

hows you hun ? :thumb_yello:

oh yeah i would do that but if i do it now in the half dead state i am in then i will book the wrong day or something :roftl: :roftl:

But i will have a look but not book until next week :thumb_yello:

You have to be having a laugh right!?!?!?!?

ive just checked the outward date 1st december ....i couldnt check the return cost price as the 5th december doesnt show up yet...BUT

OMFG

over £200 for just an open return ticket on the 1st of december....screw that :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

oh yeah i would do that but if i do it now in the half dead state i am in then i will book the wrong day or something :roftl: :roftl:

But i will have a look but not book until next week :thumb_yello:

LOL ! yeah not a good idea bexx :wink2:

im gonna get my train tickets on the 24th ... gonna go to the train station and get them ... are you reserving seats or anything from brum to london ? or not bothering ?

You have to be having a laugh right!?!?!?!?

ive just checked the outward date 1st december ....i couldnt check the return cost price as the 5th december doesnt show up yet...BUT

OMFG

over £200 for just an open return ticket on the 1st of december....screw that :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

huh ??

thats expensive ? :boxed::blink:

for me to get an open ticket to brum , and then an open to london its only 100 quid and its a 3-4 hours journey ? :blink:

im not paying over £20 for travel to london and back they can forget it!!!!!

so now i will wait and see when i can correctly input the return date and see if any saver deals come up...if not im getting the bus :blink:

i will let you know what im doing by the end of this week :thumb_yello:

im not paying over £20 for travel to london and back they can forget it!!!!!

so now i will wait and see when i can correctly input the return date and see if any saver deals come up...if not im getting the bus :blink:

i will let you know what im doing by the end of this week :thumb_yello:

ok bexx , that is expensive ! is it kidderminster your coming from ?

ok bexx , that is expensive ! is it kidderminster your coming from ?

yes but i always book my ticket from Birmingham - London and buy the kidderminster - Birmingham train ticket on the day of travel :thumb_yello:

this is because sometimes they dont have a ticket checker on the train hence you can technically travel that bit of the journey for free :naughty:

yes but i always book my ticket from Birmingham - London and buy the kidderminster - Birmingham train ticket on the day of travel :thumb_yello:

this is because sometimes they dont have a ticket checker on the train hence you can technically travel that bit of the journey for free :naughty:

oh right lol! well have a look at this link , hopefully it will work for you :)

http://www.firsttranspennine.trainsfares.co.uk/Buy_Tickets/Matrix/display_matrix.asp?expand=&T2ID=7555_200799115643