mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey eveyone!

I'm planning to go to London in December, and would really love to go a Mika-show, but I find it a little scary to go all by myself.

I've pm'd Sivan and she told me to post here.

I have a lot of questions:

Are you planning to go together?

Witch one of the shows are you going to?

Are you staying at the same hotel, all of you?

Do you think they still have a room available?

Name or phone number of the hotel, I can call or email them and ask.

And the main question, is it still possible to get a ticket to the show?

Anyone who knows, please tell me.

I could'nt think of a better way to se a Mika-show than to be among friends from this forum!:thumb_yello:

Hey eveyone!

I'm planning to go to London in December, and would really love to go a Mika-show, but I find it a little scary to go all by myself.

I could'nt think of a better way to se a Mika-show than to be among friends from this forum!:thumb_yello:

Wow! Lotsa people going! It will be my first time too - but thankfully I'm going with Christine (we're coming from Toronto , Canada). The December 2nd, 3rd and 4th gig. We were still able to buy December 4th tickets on-line. Yop has been good enough to provide us a pair for the other dates since she is no longer going - they are unfortunately "sold out".

We don't think we'll be staying at a hotel, but renting a flat.

I believer there is a group that is still looking for one extra person to share accomodation - have you combed throuugh the thread?

Oh yes!

I've really tried to read the whole thread, but it's a lot!

So you are going to all the concerts?

My mfc connection has been down many times those last days, I hope it does'nt

happen again.

Can you please give me the link or the adress to the site you bought your tickets from.

Oh yes!

I've really tried to read the whole thread, but it's a lot!

So you are going to all the concerts?

My mfc connection has been down many times those last days, I hope it does'nt

happen again.

Can you please give me the link or the adress to the site you bought your tickets from.

Hi, as far as tickets go, try going to http://www.seetickets.com for London tickets, you may still be able to getsome from there.

Accomodationwise, if you pm Pammette, I think she'll be able to steer you in the right direction of a cheap hotel.

Hope that helps.

Hey eveyone!

hey sienna ! :thumb_yello:

ill answer your questions best i can ...

firstly we all looked at an apartment to book , so the price of it can be split between us all , as theres 5 able to share ... but the griffin house hotel where we are staying is fully booked now from the 1st - 5th of december as everybody staying here are going to all 3 shows in london ... :) so yeah were all going together from here

... if your just planning on going to a couple of shows then there are mfc members staying at the chelsea guest house which is also close to our apartment ... you may want to pm pamette because she is one of the members staying here , and also someone else but i cant quite remember who now ...

as for tickets being available ive just looked at seetickets.com and the 2nd in brixton is sold out , but hammersmith appolo is asking people to ring the venue for tickets and brixton academy is still selling tickets :) ... heres the link

http://www.seetickets.com/see/event.asp?e%7Cartist=MIKA&n|artist=null&resultsperpage=20&filler1=see&filler2=art-srch

hope this helps would be great if you could go :thumb_yello:

Hi, as far as tickets go, try going to http://www.seetickets.com for London tickets, you may still be able to getsome from there.

Accomodationwise, if you pm Pammette, I think she'll be able to steer you in the right direction of a cheap hotel.

Hope that helps.

LOL! dammit i just wrote all that for nothing ... :roftl:

hello everyone

how are you all ???

i think i may pass out in my pc chair shortly im sooo tired :thumbdown:

hey bexx....

hey guys... what time u plan to go to the venue on the 2nd?

hey bexx....

hey guys... what time u plan to go to the venue on the 2nd?

hmmm i dont think we decide until the day before ...well personally i dont anyway.

but if your putting me on the spot i would say ermmm early but not before 12? :blink:

hmmm i dont think we decide until the day before ...well personally i dont anyway.

but if your putting me on the spot i would say ermmm early but not before 12? :blink:

okee dokee

im asking so ill know if i sleep with u guys on the night of the 1st or if i come from my friend house...

i think ill come and stay at the house from the 1st to the 5th morning.... u guys will do that to right?

would be easier i think.... so we all go together on the 2nd :thumb_yello:

yup Sivan agreed ...but what we really need to decide is where we are going to have the mfc party ...if its not too cold we could have a garden party :naughty:

or we just need to decide on which floor :roftl:

awww Sara whats for tea tonight then? or is it going to be nothing?

yup Sivan agreed ...but what we really need to decide is where we are going to have the mfc party ...if its not too cold we could have a garden party :naughty:

OMG!!! so much fun :) lol party in the garden... hmmmm im telling u i WILL freeze in london.... im so gnna bring loads of warm clothes! dont think im used to the cold like u guys

I'm gonna bung a Weight Watchers meal in. Shame i can't have chips and that like Ian. :boxed: Nevermind, it's for the best. :thumb_yello:

Dont worry i complain about being cold even in the middle of summer i have to have the coldest blood in the world!!!

if anyone will be complaining it is cold it will be me......i sleep with two duvet covers all year round and in the winter i need an electric blanket aswell :boxed:

this is why i am worrying soo much about wearing a dress in december and standing out in the cold i may get hypothermia :boxed:

Dont worry i complain about being cold even in the middle of summer i have to have the coldest blood in the world!!!

if anyone will be complaining it is cold it will be me......i sleep with two duvet covers all year round and in the winter i need an electric blanket aswell :boxed:

this is why i am worrying soo much about wearing a dress in december and standing out in the cold i may get hypothermia :boxed:

yeah i dont thinkill get a costume because of the cold... i think ill just do makeup and maybe some fun hat or i dunno... :blink:

i would love to do a costume but im pretty sure ill freeze and be miserable... :boxed:

yeah i dont thinkill get a costume because of the cold... i think ill just do makeup and maybe some fun hat or i dunno... :blink:

i would love to do a costume but im pretty sure ill freeze and be miserable... :boxed:

No you don't young lady!!!!!!!

You are not being a chicken and going 'normal'. You will get yourself a costume and you will be crazy like the rest of us. If you don't then......*thinks*.....mmm......I will not talk to you! lol! :naughty: