mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No you don't young lady!!!!!!!

You are not being a chicken and going 'normal'. You will get yourself a costume and you will be crazy like the rest of us. If you don't then......*thinks*.....mmm......I will not talk to you! lol! :naughty:

sivan your going to stick out hanging around us if you dress normally :naughty: :naughty:

LMAO... well i will do cooool makeup! if not a costume :)

like mika style makeup ;) i dunno really...i dont have an original idea for a costume yet :boxed:

hmmm i dont think we decide until the day before ...well personally i dont anyway.

but if your putting me on the spot i would say ermmm early but not before 12? :blink:

wow ... queing for 7 hours ! awesome ! lol ... il be a human icicle :naughty: hey bexx how was work ? .. hi sivan ! :thumb_yello:

work was ok i just got home and was in such a bad mood because my brother was in the bath and i specifically told everyone that when i got in from work i wanted a bath!!!!

my brother has had the whole day off today and yet he decides to have a bath 5 minutes before im due home!!!!

arrrggghhhh just made me want to scream!!!!

pfftttt

as far as originality of costumes goes ....mine for nov / dec isnt original at all

but it will look good :naughty:

im sue it will :) ok ill try think od something!

wow ... queing for 7 hours ! awesome ! lol ... il be a human icicle :naughty: hey bexx how was work ? .. hi sivan ! :thumb_yello:

heya :)

yeah 7 hours... like we did here in LA! we were first in line :)

work was ok i just got home and was in such a bad mood because my brother was in the bath and i specifically told everyone that when i got in from work i wanted a bath!!!!

my brother has had the whole day off today and yet he decides to have a bath 5 minutes before im due home!!!!

arrrggghhhh just made me want to scream!!!!

pfftttt

hahaha ! men eh ? lol - so inconsiderate ! :naughty: is it your last long shift today then ? did you hear anymore about your costume ? :biggrin2:

im sue it will :) ok ill try think od something!

heya :)

yeah 7 hours... like we did here in LA! we were first in line :)

helloo hun !

haha ! me and jemmalee will av to keep each other warm i recons ! bless her she cant get on mfc still ! ? ... yeah i think bexx will get us to the front each time :) .. im glad im going to donny and brum with you too bexx do you think you can pull it off there too .. :naughty:

no got a last long day 14hr shift tomorow then its 7hr shifts until friday when it will be another 14hr shift..

and hmm ive not heard back from her about the dress yet i am meant to go for a measuring on tuesday but she was supposed to confirm it with me but i guess she was busy over the weekend :boxed:

no got a last long day 14hr shift tomorow then its 7hr shifts until friday when it will be another 14hr shift..

and hmm ive not heard back from her about the dress yet i am meant to go for a measuring on tuesday but she was supposed to confirm it with me but i guess she was busy over the weekend :boxed:

gosh it all seems to be going so fast ! .. its nearly mid september ... and its gonna go even faster when i start uni again in 2 weeks ! ... all this excitement and im gonna be sad when its over lol! :naughty:

to get to the front you just have to be near the front of the queue or at the front .....its not that hard and make sure you dont have stuff in your bag that is confiscatable like bottles of fluid because that will delay you once into the venue.

:wink2:

smile at the security guards :naughty: and dont run :cool:

gosh it all seems to be going so fast ! .. its nearly mid september ... and its gonna go even faster when i start uni again in 2 weeks ! ... all this excitement and im gonna be sad when its over lol! :naughty:

hmm well it will be sad when its over but then we will have christmas holidays and such to look forward to and then we can look forward to Mika's next tour or second album release etc etc etc it will be a brand new exciting year :thumb_yello:

to get to the front you just have to be near the front of the queue or at the front .....its not that hard and make sure you dont have stuff in your bag that is confiscatable like bottles of fluid because that will delay you once into the venue.

:wink2:

smile at the security guards :naughty: and dont run :cool:

i dont think ill be running , ill probs be holding on to you and hoping nothing falls out my costume :roftl:

i dont think ill be running , ill probs be holding on to you and hoping nothing falls out my costume :roftl:

all the venues i have been to they yell at you if you run and anyway it definately wasnt safe to run into the Birmingham carling academy you could kill yourself on those stairs!!!! :shocked:

hmm well it will be sad when its over but then we will have christmas holidays and such to look forward to and then we can look forward to Mika's next tour or second album release etc etc etc it will be a brand new exciting year :thumb_yello:

yep i suppose you are very right bexx :thumb_yello: im really looking forward to his new songs :biggrin2: im gonna try go to em all next year ... if not all the majority :)

all the venues i have been to they yell at you if you run and anyway it definately wasnt safe to run into the Birmingham carling academy you could kill yourself on those stairs!!!! :shocked:

I know i noticed that ! when i eventually found them :roftl: me and my sister were walking around the balcony like " ok so how do we get down there " :naughty: then eventually we found them lol!

if money was no object i would go to them all this time around!!!!

but manchester, plymouth, Brighton, bournmouth had to be missed out :thumbdown:

sometimes i wish to win the lottery - i would still go to work and such but then it would be no worries to take time off work book into a hotel and have the best camera in the world :roftl: :roftl:

sometimes i wish to win the lottery - i would still go to work and such but then it would be no worries to take time off work book into a hotel and have the best camera in the world :roftl: :roftl:

lol! yeah ... ive seen a camera im getting its £170 so it better be good and record well :sneaky2: its about 8MP or something :)

oh btw ...cameras are allowed in the venus?

and... i will be so happy if we will be front in row :) it will make the whole trip even better (if thats possible ;)

oh ad bex....i forgot...u going to be in newcastle?

I know i noticed that ! when i eventually found them :roftl: me and my sister were walking around the balcony like " ok so how do we get down there " :naughty: then eventually we found them lol!

we were stood in the queue before we got into the venue getting info from the guys infront and Jennie which way to go to get down to the front of the stage :naughty:

You see queing up early can be an advantage as you can get the gossip and talk to the lovely security guards - i remember the one at birmingham he kept coming out to chat to us ...such a lovely man :thumb_yello:

yeah mostly cameras are aloud in ive had no problem with mine getting into places soo far ...but some people had had troubles but that tends to be with the proffessional ones.

The one i have cost me £250 and its especially for concerts because it has a high shutter speed i love it :wub2:

we were stood in the queue before we got into the venue getting info from the guys infront and Jennie which way to go to get down to the front of the stage :naughty:

You see queing up early can be an advantage as you can get the gossip and talk to the lovely security guards - i remember the one at birmingham he kept coming out to chat to us ...such a lovely man :thumb_yello:

yep thats what we did! we were all alone for like 2 hours there LOL!

one of the guys working there asked summer sister about me when we went to buy somehting... :roftl: he liiiiked me! haha but i think he was like 19...LOL

yeah mostly cameras are aloud in ive had no problem with mine getting into places soo far ...but some people had had troubles but that tends to be with the proffessional ones.

The one i have cost me £250 and its especially for concerts because it has a high shutter speed i love it :wub2:

thats cool! so u will have to take good pix and send them to me after!