London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah mostly cameras are aloud in ive had no problem with mine getting into places soo far ...but some people had had troubles but that tends to be with the proffessional ones.

The one i have cost me £250 and its especially for concerts because it has a high shutter speed i love it :wub2:

oohh what kind is it ? :wink2:

yeah the only problem is with having 3 concerts in a row i tend to fill up a 2mbs xd card in just one concert so im going to have to buy some extras or just be really stict on what i take photographs of :blink: - but thats impossible i get trigger happy you see

yeah the only problem is with having 3 concerts in a row i tend to fill up a 2mbs xd card in just one concert so im going to have to buy some extras or just be really stict on what i take photographs of :blink: - but thats impossible i get trigger happy you see

its ok bexx ill be bringing mine to , so we can play swapsies with the photos when we get home :naughty:

its the whole package then eh caz :naughty:

sooo many people are coming to all three of the concerts in London it will be so weird seeing the same people for three nights in a row :blush-anim-cl:

oh and i forget to mention its really hard to carry on afterwards back to life + reality because you miss the people you hung out with at the concerts soo much yet they all live soo far away its impossible to stay in contact with everyone :-((

i might have a soution for ya! if u have a flash card that u can put in the laptop....

ill bring my laptop so we could download them every night and empty the cards :)

its an option!

i might have a soution for ya! if u have a flash card that u can put in the laptop....

ill bring my laptop so we could download them every night and empty the cards :)

its an option!

oh yes thats definately an option...that is if you feel safe enough to bring your laptop to brixton :blink:

However i dont have a flash card ...what i need to find out is the nearest photographers outlet so i could transfer the xd card onto a compact disk every day after

Im really going to have to go to bed now tomorow is going to be tough for me otherwise and if i dont get enough sleep i tend to get emotional at work and its not good for my self image :boxed:

its the whole package then eh caz :naughty:

sooo many people are coming to all three of the concerts in London it will be so weird seeing the same people for three nights in a row :blush-anim-cl:

oh and i forget to mention its really hard to carry on afterwards back to life + reality because you miss the people you hung out with at the concerts soo much yet they all live soo far away its impossible to stay in contact with everyone :-((

yeah i bet ! ... i did think about that :boxed: but like you said theres always the next time to look forward to :thumb_yello: ... and yep its deffo the whole package , ill be like a kid at christmas lol! :naughty:

Im really going to have to go to bed now tomorow is going to be tough for me otherwise and if i dont get enough sleep i tend to get emotional at work and its not good for my self image :boxed:

ok bexx well ill catch you sometime tomorrow , try have a good shift and take care hun :thumb_yello: x

later bex! good night!

yeah i bet ! ... i did think about that :boxed: but like you said theres always the next time to look forward to :thumb_yello: ... and yep its deffo the whole package , ill be like a kid at christmas lol! :naughty:

so its just me and u now?

Soz guys! Was here and then i wasn't.....been looking at old pics and videos on my mobile. :naughty: Cool! Am knackered and hubby just gone up so i'm going too. Be on tomorrow, bit earlier this time! lol!! Night! :thumb_yello:

ok hun night ... and night sivan i really should go now lol! ... have a great day and chat to you tomorrow :thumb_yello: x

Soz guys! Was here and then i wasn't.....been looking at old pics and videos on my mobile. :naughty: Cool! Am knackered and hubby just gone up so i'm going too. Be on tomorrow, bit earlier this time! lol!! Night! :thumb_yello:

ok hun night ... and night sivan i really should go now lol! ... have a great day and chat to you tomorrow :thumb_yello: x

night guys!!!

Hallo again!

My mfc connection went down again and was out for hours.

Finally back!

I have booked a ticket for the 3 december, Hammersmith Apollo, have no idea where in London that is.

I'm so exited!

Understand that you all went to bed right now, but maybe we can talk tomorrow.:thumb_yello:

Hallo again!

My mfc connection went down again and was out for hours.

Finally back!

I have booked a ticket for the 3 december, Hammersmith Apollo, have no idea where in London that is.

I'm so exited!

Understand that you all went to bed right now, but maybe we can talk tomorrow.:thumb_yello:

im still here :)

Hallo Sivan!:thumb_yello:

I've pm'd Pamette now about the hotel.

I really hope the booking of the ticket is okay, I'm waiting for the conformation on my email.

Thank you so much for the help.

I'm so looking forward to come to London and se Mika, it will be my third Mika concert.

I saw him in April in Stockholm and I'm going the 9 of november too.

Are you going to all three concerts?

Hallo Sivan!:thumb_yello:

I've pm'd Pamette now about the hotel.

I really hope the booking of the ticket is okay, I'm waiting for the conformation on my email.

Thank you so much for the help.

I'm so looking forward to come to London and se Mika, it will be my third Mika concert.

I saw him in April in Stockholm and I'm going the 9 of november too.

Are you going to all three concerts?

yep :) to all 3 :) and maybe newcastle :)

Thats great!

This what I really love about the forum, to know I'm not the only one so addicted to Mika and his music.

To be among friends.:blush-anim-cl:

LOL yes we r all nuts here ;) but u guess thats the fun part ;):thumb_yello:

Yo peeps!!!!!:punk:

How's everyone today? Hope good. I've got bits and bobs to do - as usual, but will be back later. :thumb_yello:

im freakin out! (ring ring) lol

im so excited about this trip!!!! i cant handle this excitment for more than 2 months! haha

HI SARA!!!