London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah ! :sneaky2: i have to redo it all now, please can you remind me who is staying where and for how long please :biggrin2::wink2:

Sienna will be at ??? hotel on December 2nd for 3 nights (I think). She'll go to Hammersmith gig on December 3rd.

I will be at Chelsea Guest House hotal on December 1st for 2 nights. I'll go to Brixton gig on December 2nd.

just booked my accomodation for london (finally), it's a hotel/hostel with really good ratings on hostelworld.com and other websites, the only complaint most people have is that the staff is unfriendly, but i can live with that for 10 pounds a night (including breakfast). :mf_rosetinted: it's this one: http://www.ace-hotel.co.uk/ if anyone's still looking, they have dorms as well as double rooms for cheap prices (it's cheaper to book via hostelworld). location is between tube stations barons court and west kensington, so everything should be easy to reach from there by tube/bus, hammersmith is a 10 minute walk. reviews say that it's a quiet place in a residential area, so it's not good for partying there, but should be perfect for getting good sleep (after partying somewhere else :naughty: ). :bleh:

just booked my accomodation for london (finally), it's a hotel/hostel with really good ratings on hostelworld.com and other websites, the only complaint most people have is that the staff is unfriendly, but i can live with that for 10 pounds a night (including breakfast). :mf_rosetinted: it's this one: http://www.ace-hotel.co.uk/ if anyone's still looking, they have dorms as well as double rooms for cheap prices (it's cheaper to book via hostelworld). location is between tube stations barons court and west kensington, so everything should be easy to reach from there by tube/bus, hammersmith is a 10 minute walk. reviews say that it's a quiet place in a residential area, so it's not good for partying there, but should be perfect for getting good sleep (after partying somewhere else :naughty: ). :bleh:

oooh doesnt sound too bad ! :biggrin2: is it nearer to brixton or hammersmith ?

oooh doesnt sound too bad ! :biggrin2: is it nearer to brixton or hammersmith ?

hammersmith, i think the apollo is near the tube station hammersmith? and to that tube station you can walk within 10 minutes. you get to brixton by tube, changing once.

When is your Birthday Sara?:biggrin2::wink2:

It's on 11th October. I'm going on holiday for it which will be great, but am not having a party or going out at home, so will celebrate a good 'un with my MFC mates in London.

It's my big 3 0 lol!!

It's quite upsetting. Was supposed to have a massive family party as it would have been my Mom's 50th this year and we were gonna have a big do. Think that's the reason really why i'm not doing anything big at home. It's really sad.