London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

I'm forever on red wine. :biggrin2:

Although when i'm out (not been out for years though!!!0 I have Vodka and Red Bull. :naughty::thumb_yello:

Me and my mates used to meet up round eachother's houses before the mini bus came and we used to take ourhalf bottles of booze that we bought from Threshers where i used to work and down the lot before we went out!! You should have seen us. Me on half a bottle of Smirnoff and Red Bull trying to stumble on the mini bus!! Was ****in' hilarious!! lol!!!:naughty::roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm forever on red wine. :biggrin2:

Although when i'm out (not been out for years though!!!0 I have Vodka and Red Bull. :naughty::thumb_yello:

Me and my mates used to meet up round eachother's houses before the mini bus came and we used to take ourhalf bottles of booze that we bought from Threshers where i used to work and down the lot before we went out!! You should have seen us. Me on half a bottle of Smirnoff and Red Bull trying to stumble on the mini bus!! Was ****in' hilarious!! lol!! :roftl:

lol ! my mate used to bring vodka out in a panda pop lemonade bottle ! :roftl:

we all ended up wiv triple vodka's and end up leathered for the price of 1 lol! :naughty:

I learnt the spray bottle trick from the naughty german apples at SH.

Fill up a small spray bottle with snapps so it then looks like perfume or breath spray and you can then get alcohol into the gig and spray the night away LOL:naughty:

lol! i was trying to get a cork out of a bottle of wine earlier ...lol it was hilarious ! ... it was like someone had set me a puzzle to do or something lol it took me ages :roftl:

You on the ****ing wine now!?? Good god you'll be asleep in a minute!!:naughty::roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I learnt the spray bottle trick from the naughty german apples at SH.

Fill up a small spray bottle with snapps so it then looks like perfume or breath spray and you can then get alcohol into the gig and spray the night away LOL:naughty:

hahaha ! good idea ! we usually just put coke in a coke botle but put vodka in it ... everyone normally thinks its just regular coke :naughty:

hahaha ! good idea ! we usually just put coke in a coke botle but put vodka in it ... everyone normally thinks its just regular coke :naughty:

Yeah I've done that too but for every Mika gig I have had it confiscated!:thumbdown:

The spray bottle worked!:naughty:

lol :roftl: :roftl:

I've just posted that bulletin round on Myspace for the peeps who couldn't see the vid of my brother. I will do the same for the Mika ones if you still can't see them Caz.x

I'm really excited about London. :thumb_yello: We are gonna have a ball!!!! Will be brill staying together. I am having the bed!!!!!lol!!!:naughty:

Oh god, who's sharing with who? Only just thought of that.

I've just posted that bulletin round on Myspace for the peeps who couldn't see the vid of my brother. I will do the same for the Mika ones if you still can't see them Caz.x

I'm really excited about London. :thumb_yello: We are gonna have a ball!!!! Will be brill staying together. I am having the bed!!!!!lol!!!:naughty:

Evening all!

I can still have the sofa bed right?

ok sara ... less of the hints , i know you wanna share wimme :das:

:roftl: :roftl:

Yeah sure :mf_rosetinted:

I even don't like coke !

last time i was ill from it

:lmfao: really it isnt ! .....:lmao:

if we go out in england the drinks can be expensive ! so we take a coke bottle or something and put vodka in it !! ... then when we get to the clubs we add a bit more vodka in the drink ! lol! its a cheaper night out !!!

:lmao: i cant believe you thought we were tricking you :roftl:

:lmfao: really it isnt ! .....:lmao:

if we go out in england the drinks can be expensive ! so we take a coke bottle or something and put vodka in it !! ... then when we get to the clubs we add a bit more vodka in the drink ! lol! its a cheaper night out !!!

:lmao: i cant believe you thought we were tricking you :roftl:

Calm down !

I believe you !