• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

beans, beans good for the heart !

the more you eat the more you fart ! :thumb_yello:

That's the one. :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Although i've got summat else in mind. :naughty:

Perhaps for the benefit of other peeps on the thread, we should stop discussing farts for the time being?

Apologies everyone. :naughty:

I shall now have to go to HJ's confession booth....actually, i won't bother because he's off seeing Prince tonight. Bet it's wicked aswell! :thumb_yello:

That's the one. :thumb_yello:

Although i've got summat else in mind. :naughty:

Perhaps for the benefit of other peeps on the thread, we should stop discussing farts for the time being?

Apologies everyone. :naughty:

I shall now have to go to HJ's confession booth....actually, i won't bother because he's off seeing Prince tonight. Bet it's wicked aswell

oh yeah ! :blush-anim-cl:

forgot we wasnt on myspace for a minute

:naughty:

prince is awesome :shocked: i think his best song is diamonds and pearls , love that one !! :biggrin2:

oh yeah ! :blush-anim-cl:

forgot we wasnt on myspace for a minute

:naughty:

prince is awesome :shocked: i think his best song is diamonds and pearls , love that one !! :biggrin2:

That is my all time favourite Prince song, love it.:wub2:

Sorry, just went off starting a thread somewhere.

Ha, ha really fun reading this thread tonight!

You go girls!

Looks like you're planning a hot night out!:roftl:

I'm going to be a little more boring talking about hotels.:cool:

Everything I posted last night is gone, so here goes again:

I will stay in London three nights, Corus Hyde Park, if I don't find a hotel close to Hammersmith ( only got a ticket for that), where other mfcers are staying.

Try to go through this thread again, see what I can find.

If someone has an extra ticket to sell for one of the other shows, that would be great!:thumb_yello:

Ha, ha really fun reading this thread tonight!

You go girls!

Looks like you're planning a hot night out!:roftl:

I'm going to be a little more boring talking about hotels.:cool:

Everything I posted last night is gone, so here goes again:

I will stay in London three nights, Corus Hyde Park, if I don't find a hotel close to Hammersmith ( only got a ticket for that), where other mfcers are staying.

Try to go through this thread again, see what I can find.

If someone has an extra ticket to sell for one of the other shows, that would be great!:thumb_yello:

I think there are tickets available for the third gig in Brixton on December 4th.

Mellody found this one: http://www.ace-hotel.co.uk/news.html

It's cheap.

Got to go for a bit, get food, help Bexx out, get to friends house to feed dogs, might see you later although got an early start to Leeds in the morning, so see how it goes.

What's up with Bexx? What does she need help with?

RAAAWWWRRRR!!

Hello everyone well i have to say this is very unusual to get back from work and actually be able to get into the MFC!!!

hahah yeah i was at work and i had an epithany and rak1 is the only person i thought of whom could help me as she has experience with full body animal costumes :naughty: :naughty:

looks like ive missed one hell of a night on here discussing who has the deadliest farts :roftl: :roftl:

RAAAWWWRRRR!!

Hello everyone well i have to say this is very unusual to get back from work and actually be able to get into the MFC!!!

hahah yeah i was at work and i had an epithany and rak1 is the only person i thought of whom could help me as she has experience with full body animal costumes :naughty: :naughty:

looks like ive missed one hell of a night on here discussing who has the deadliest farts :roftl: :roftl:

:lmfao:

it was sara's fault she said she would shove my head under the covers :roftl: :roftl: