London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, can't stay long have to have an early one tonight.

Bexx the site I got the penguin from was funstuff online, I think the address is http://www.fancydress.com

Hope this helps, they have quite a few animal costumes (they even have a chicken).

ahh ha i was just searching for this....do you not think it would be a little weird me coming dressed as a chicken??? :naughty:

looking at these fancy dress websites always makes me laugh for some reason :biggrin2:

Hi, can't stay long have to have an early one tonight.

Bexx the site I got the penguin from was funstuff online, I think the address is http://www.fancydress.com

Hope this helps, they have quite a few animal costumes (they even have a chicken).

i like the RingMaster one but iv looked b4 and its out of stock everywhere, i really dont know wot to go as:(

bexx what happened to the other costume :shocked:

now just hear me out......:naughty:

well it was my thinking im doing 3 concerts in a row...the lollipop girl dress isnt exactly gonna be smelling of lollipops on the third night is it...so maybe i need another costume as back up? :blink:

Hi guys, I've just come to say goodnight as I had some bloody uninvited guests and couldn't get rid of them LOL So I will say good night now!:biggrin2:

See you tomorrow

j x

hello and goodbyeeeee:) im off to bed as well, more overtime tomorrow!!

i think someone should come as Mrs santa claus :thumb_yello:

yes, mayb..... its trying to find one that no-one else will think about, i dont want to b one of 50 mrs claus, thou i guess as always it will b mfc that dresses up. we will need a whole train to fit our suitcases!!!!

Caz dont worry im still getting the lollipop dress made infact im going to be measured up for it next tuesday morning...its just im worried incase by the third concert people are avoiding me as i stink :roftl: :roftl:

Caz dont worry im still getting the lollipop dress made infact im going to be measured up for it next tuesday morning...its just im worried incase by the third concert people are avoiding me as i stink :roftl: :roftl:

LOL i just edited my post i didnt see the other one :naughty: ... i was thinking about getting 1 for donny and brum and BG for LONDON ? :boxed:

hmm yes i think lollipop girl dress may be cold to queue up in aswell .....maybe in a full animal costume it would be a warmer experience but then overheating in the actual concert hmmm

im not sure its just money i dont have - unless Sara needs a replacement cow because the cow costume is only £30 :roftl: :roftl:

hmm yes i think lollipop girl dress may be cold to queue up in aswell .....maybe in a full animal costume it would be a warmer experience but then overheating in the actual concert hmmm

im not sure its just money i dont have - unless Sara needs a replacement cow because the cow costume is only £30 :roftl: :roftl:

lol! you could do ? :naughty:

the cold doesnt bother me too much i dont mind queing in the cold , eventually i will go numb and feel nothing :biggrin2:

I am however going to buy a long coat to wear for queing :biggrin2:

guys! i bought yesterday a warm hat and skarf RAINBOW colours!!! :punk:

i allways wanted those! hehe

haha yeah at v festival i got the best looking rainbow hat in the world!!! i walked past it once and had to back track back to the stall because it was a must have item :roftl:

im the opposite i cant stand the cold...i wont be standing there in nothing but my lollipop girl dress i would die!!

i need to find a nice really warm coat :naughty:

i am going to get a coat , i will have to do some shopping ! ... im not gonna be wearing it for long though , so it could be one that my nanna wears for all i care :naughty:

but im going to bed now guys , im shattered ! .. your hats and scarf sounds nice sivan ! :thumb_yello: .. nite everyone ! catch up tomorra, mwahh! x

oh yes rak1 !! you can keep us all nice and toastie in the queue i may get a hot water bottle for you to keep refilling for me :naughty: :naughty:

i think im gonna go to bed aswell i have an early shift in the morning - sucks :thumbdown: