What is mika's religion? (I know this is a private matter...just wondering..)

Cezia

Do any of you know what his relgion is? I don't mean to pry, so if you think this is to private a question don't hesitate to let me know! Mikaism is my religion...!!! Just kidding...sort of...

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oou great! me too! my parents would approve! :naughty:

Mine too.:wub2:

Well my dad wouldn't, because he's Jewish.

But my mom loves Christian boys.

She's like "YOU COULD MARRY HIM SARIE, HE'S A GOOD LITTLE CATHOLIC BOY! AND HE LOVES HIS MOTHER!"

Mine too.:wub2:

Well my dad wouldn't, because he's Jewish.

But my mom loves Christian boys.

She's like "YOU COULD MARRY HIM SARIE, HE'S A GOOD LITTLE CATHOLIC BOY! AND HE LOVES HIS MOTHER!"

My dad is jewish,too!

I'm half jewish and half Christian!

HHHmmm... That's interesting! I thought you know since his mom is lebanese...but come to think about it a lot of the stuff he says in his songs is not well..you know.......how did you find out what his religion is?

My dad is jewish,too!

I'm half jewish and half Christian!

That's neat!

My dad used to be Christian, but he's converting. My mom's Lutheran/Methodist, because this is primarily a German area, but I'm converting to Catholicism, so she's being really supportive.:biggrin2:

HHHmmm... That's interesting! I thought you know since his mom is lebanese...but come to think about it a lot of the stuff he says in his songs is not well..you know.......how did you find out what his religion is?

He said it in an interview.

I don't really care what someone's religion is as long as they are a really good person and try to do good things and help others! I'm agnostic but I have a lot of christian values....My mom used to be catholic

OOh.. A mika interview I haven't seen!!! What's it called!? WHere can I find it! any mika interview I missed I need to see ASAP!!!:biggrin2:

It was a Popworld! interview, I believe. It's not a video.

The question was something like, "If there was an older woman on the bus would you give up your seat for her?" and he said something like, "Of course, I was raised a good, Roman Catholic boy."

I think it's sweet. :wub2: I'm sort of non-denominational Christian. My entire family is Protestant, with the exception of my Italian cousins who are Roman Catholic, but I'm not into the whole, "denomination" thing, because I honestly just think that when it's down to it, Christianity is Christianity.

OOh.. A mika interview I haven't seen!!! What's it called!? WHere can I find it! any mika interview I missed I need to see ASAP!!!:biggrin2:

Cezia , I don't think we properly met you before ?? Did you come in here through Introductions ?? No problem ... it's just a fairly loaded , private question for a newbie to be asking first off ... :wink2:

me too that's really sweet...Good boys with traditional maners who love their mums and where suspenders and red pants are so.......ahhhhh:wub2:

:roftl: You talk like you know a lot of them. :naughty: Tell me, where can I find these boys? :D

Well, Im not catholic. You can still have him then :mf_rosetinted:

This is like Catholic singles.

"First, we'd go to Mass! And then we'd take a long walk on the beach with our Rosaries and some wine... then we'd go back to his house and eat some fish, because it's Friday!"

This is like Catholic singles.

"First, we'd go to Mass! And then we'd take a long walk on the beach with our Rosaries and some wine... then we'd go back to his house and eat some fish, because it's Friday!"

Scary :shocked: Thank apple it isn't me! :naughty:

I am confused with religion. I was raised in a roman catholic church. Religion is a very complicated topic for me. I am in between now. What I think is more important is that as long as you are a good person and somehow you believe in GOD (this is the only name I know) is Ok. And for MIKA, I love him (music wise). hehe

What I think is more important is that as long as you are a good person and somehow you believe in GOD (this is the only name I know) is Ok.

I don't believe in gods. But Im a good person. There's a religion thread here somewhere if you want to share it :thumb_yello: