Everybody's Style?

Coliee_MIKA

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay.

today im wearing a patchwork skirt,a green day shirt, and polka dot converse.yesterday i was wearing a graphic tee and corduroys.im like mika if he was a hippy!

here is me in my fave outfit

things1001.jpg

:roftl: I could dress exactly like you if I wanted. I have that shirt, those pants and that bracelet. :D I just bought that shirt Friday, actually. :shocked:

No way!!! I was literally JUST at Target...about an hour ago! I didn't see it...but I didn't even look at clothes...I had to buy school supplies!

They have that one, and a black one that says "Let it Rock Let it Roll." I bought both of those on Friday. I am obsessed with Target t-shirts. I'm obsessed with Target. :roftl:

They have that one, and a black one that says "Let it Rock Let it Roll." I bought both of those on Friday. I am obsessed with Target t-shirts. I'm obsessed with Target. :roftl:

Who ISN'T obsessed with Target? It's a staple of every college kid's life :)

I'm totally going back the next time I get a chance this week.

We don't have a Target around here. :sad:

I saw my first one like... a year ago. I was coming back from Lancaster, and I screamed "OH MY GOD, A TARGET!"

I felt so deprived.:biggrin2: But they're building one by the mall, so I'm really excited.

We don't have a Target around here. :sad:

I saw my first one like... a year ago. I was coming back from Lancaster, and I screamed "OH MY GOD, A TARGET!"

I felt so deprived.:biggrin2: But they're building one by the mall, so I'm really excited.

NO TARGET?!?! that's just wrong!!

we have like 3 different targets close by so i go there often but strangely enough i've never gone there for clothes just food

Well, here on "The Ward" we're kinda limited to wearing those gowns that are open at the back or pyjamas. And if we take longer walks they insist we wear those big, bulky jackets with the straps that fasten at the back... y'know the kind? Staff call them "practical" not "fashionable".......... :roftl::naughty::roll1::lol3:

Okay, okay, I lied ......:naughty:

What I wear.... hmmmm....a little bit of everything, I think, but it's gotta be comfortable!!! Since I don't work anymore I don't have to do the power or executive look like I used to - so that in itself is great! (and saves TONS of $$$$!) I mostly love torn jeans, cowboy boots, camisoles, leather jackets, funky accessories - jewelry, designer bags, scarves, shoes, belts. Sometimes I like bright Mika colours - I have a couple of gorgeous tye-dyed pieces which you can spot from a mile away! Fun! I also have my Mika watch! (one of my most prized possessions). Some of my jewelry is very costume-like, inexpensive stuff, but I also have some treasured "real deals" for special occasions. I love wearing black - I don't go ultra-goth or anything with the whole weird makeup and nails stuff, but I enjoy the drama the shade itself brings. During the summer I hang out in shorts, tank tops and sandals, and fall/winter it's jeans, cords, sweaters, suede or leather jackets and boots of all kinds. At home I kick back in sweats. All very simple, nothing innapropriate or presumptuous. :wink2:

I think my style is a lot like Ghostsintheradio's, actually. :-) Though phunkygirl, I have your round necklace!

I have several, um, let's call them "modes." I like wearing a lot of black&white, and I usually pair that with a bit of androgyny--suit vests, ties, suspenders, etc over either plain tees or dress shirts.

I am also digging mod styles right now, especially in bright colors with bold patterns. Mostly this means I wear mod dresses and miniskirts with ballet flats or maryjanes.

And of course there's 50s polkadot, which is always good. I love both the full 50s skirts and the pencil skirts. I wear a lot of headbands.

A while ago, I also got into hippie/ethnic and wore that a while.... and before that I quite liked goth... honestly, there is hardly any style I haven't tried, I like playing with clothes in general.

Right now I'm pretty into primary colors, with a lot of red, blue, black and white.

Some random stuff I've worn:

redskirt1b.jpg

Pretty simple, my tried-and-true color combo.

blueskirt1cropped.jpg

I was going out to a club and thought I'd goth it up a bit for old times' sake. Mind you, I can do full on romantic goth too.

memestripes.jpg

My current take on semi-goth, semi-whatever. I'm wearing a skirt there since that was for a formal dinner, but after I switched to trousers and fishnet, plus pocketwatch.

mikamoi.jpg

Kinda normal. This, too.

bw1spooky.jpg

More b&w, more modern now though.

pirateyme.jpg

This would be the more exotic/gypsy-ish stuff.

This would be the I'm-feeling-earthy stuff. It doesn't allow me more images so you get a link.

nerdy1.jpg

This would be when I feel like being mis-matching and nerdy.

Oh, and so I don't look crazy when I said I had a similar style to Sarie, this is what I mean. I'm wearing a lot of this kind of stuff right now. (With a red headband that I cut off because I'm being annoying.)

--Jack

Jack, even though I can't see your face, you are absolutely gorgeous! I love your clothing and your style! Wow! :)

As for me:

I like to dress very basic, but accent it with really bright jewelry and/or shoes. Right now I'm wearing a black t-shirt, grey skinny jeans paired with a bright red beaded necklace, red hoop earrings and I was wearing red heels (before I took them off). I like to wear casual clothing with dressy shoes.

For everyday, I like to wear a lot of political t-shirts (my favorite is this that I got from Urban Outfitters click) along with skinny jeans and heels. I'm also into multi-colored polkadots, apple prints, and just lots of black and red.

I don't really have a classifiable style, but I usually fall into the mod category. I also have a sort of hippy style that I wear sometimes (long t-shirts, flared jeans or skirts, lots of tiny beaded necklaces).

i love sarie and jack's style!!! i wish i could pull stuff like that off :cheerful_h4h:

I think you could.:wink2:

I hate it when people use cliché fashion advice, like "Oh, if you're plus size, you can't wear horizontal stripes"

I think it all depends on WHAT the stripes are. Alot of people can pull off things they don't think they can.

I think my style is a lot like Ghostsintheradio's, actually. :-) Though phunkygirl, I have your round necklace!

I have several, um, let's call them "modes." I like wearing a lot of black&white, and I usually pair that with a bit of androgyny--suit vests, ties, suspenders, etc over either plain tees or dress shirts.

I am also digging mod styles right now, especially in bright colors with bold patterns. Mostly this means I wear mod dresses and miniskirts with ballet flats or maryjanes.

And of course there's 50s polkadot, which is always good. I love both the full 50s skirts and the pencil skirts. I wear a lot of headbands.

A while ago, I also got into hippie/ethnic and wore that a while.... and before that I quite liked goth... honestly, there is hardly any style I haven't tried, I like playing with clothes in general.

Right now I'm pretty into primary colors, with a lot of red, blue, black and white.

Some random stuff I've worn:

redskirt1b.jpg

Pretty simple, my tried-and-true color combo.

blueskirt1cropped.jpg

I was going out to a club and thought I'd goth it up a bit for old times' sake. Mind you, I can do full on romantic goth too.

memestripes.jpg

My current take on semi-goth, semi-whatever. I'm wearing a skirt there since that was for a formal dinner, but after I switched to trousers and fishnet, plus pocketwatch.

mikamoi.jpg

Kinda normal. This, too.

bw1spooky.jpg

More b&w, more modern now though.

pirateyme.jpg

This would be the more exotic/gypsy-ish stuff.

This would be the I'm-feeling-earthy stuff. It doesn't allow me more images so you get a link.

nerdy1.jpg

This would be when I feel like being mis-matching and nerdy.

Oh, and so I don't look crazy when I said I had a similar style to Sarie, this is what I mean. I'm wearing a lot of this kind of stuff right now. (With a red headband that I cut off because I'm being annoying.)

--Jack

OOOOOOOOOHHHH, JACK, I love most of your styles - I especially love the 2nd pic - blue/black combo - short skirt w/boots. I wear that look sometimes - I love boots!!! You look fabulous in everything! Have you ever modelled or have you ever considered it? You really should!!! Clothes look fantastic on you!!!

You're very creative, too and obviously brave enough to experiment. You should go for it Girrrrlll!!!

p.s. how was your big birthday dinner? Any tabletop dancing??

yeah jack, you're very pretty...even without your face showingLOL anywho yeah you+modelling=MANIFIQUE! okay umm i wanted to say something *THINK M4L THINK!* right...ahaha i love how your face is missing in all of them..ahahahahaa so mysterious..now i keep wondering what your face looks like...I'll have to draw one on to keep myself sane