Mika vs Mika: The Mikster might have to change his name...

Niki27

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i just ask that we stop bashing the other Mika?

This is my fav area of law because there are few presidents and very little support for any ruling.

I for one would love this to go to court from an academic point of view.

IMO the key thing here is when Our Mika started calling himself Mika rather than Mica.

If it was soley in a performance way then he might have problems....

That said I would hate for him to have to alter it!

I can understand that you find it interesting, i assume you're studying law or politics?

but don't miss out on the fact that what the Belgium Mika is doing is absolutely ridiculous and absurd (or in fact, quite funny).

But I'm pretty damn sure it won't go to court. Heck, Mika might not even know about it (newspapers lie, you know) or maybe even what the Belgium Mika said was taken completely out of the context. But if the story is completely true then I think everyone here can agree it's probably just a publicity stunt and nothing more.

:naughty:

The Mika list:

MIKA (the real one :naughty: )

MIKA (Austrian band)

Mika (Indian singer)

Mika (French singer)

Mika Nakashima (Japanese singer)

Mika Häkkinen (Finnish Formula 1 dude)

Mika Vandborg (Danish guitarist )

Mika (39 546 Finnish people)

Mika (unknown but probably large number of Japanese people)

Mika (guinea pig)

who did I forget? oh wait:

Mika (completely unknown Belgian raggae singer) :blink:

They should all sue each other!! :yay:

NO WAY!!! :sneaky2: Mika better not stand down this is his real name, she can't take that way from him. its would be like someone trying to take the name Cynthia away from me when their real name is sally, WTF? there's a Japaneses singer with the name Mika as well and you don't see you Bi**hing about it. Sorry, i don't even curse, so this is really pissing me off. She just wants some attention because she's a no body right now. :badmood::blowup::furious:

completely understand. when i first read it i was outraged! but now its a completely laughing matter and now im just...well..laughing at her desperate attempt at fame xDDD

MAN i have to copyright my nickname!!!!

maybe i become some artist someday!!

really im thinking if im gonna have a child someday i'll copyright her name...

this is totally STUPID !

Hurry up! Copyright!

I will copyright too! :biggrin2:

I can understand that you find it interesting, i assume you're studying law or politics?

but don't miss out on the fact that what the Belgium Mika is doing is absolutely ridiculous and absurd (or in fact, quite funny).

But I'm pretty damn sure it won't go to court. Heck, Mika might not even know about it (newspapers lie, you know) or maybe even what the Belgium Mika said was taken completely out of the context. But if the story is completely true then I think everyone here can agree it's probably just a publicity stunt and nothing more.

Yeah I was a Law Student and IP is my guilty pleasure.

Yes it's funny but I think people have to realise that no matter how ridiculus this may seem that it has a grounding in Law.

This woman (if the facts are correct) could well have a vaild claim, her reasons for bringing this to the fore are irrelivent to that.

I also highly doubt it would ever see a courtroom, if this claim is true and the Woman does pursue it It'll have OUT OF COURT SETTLEMENT written all over it!

*goes back to her books*

Yeah I was a Law Student and IP is my guilty pleasure.

Yes it's funny but I think people have to realise that no matter how ridiculus this may seem that it has a grounding in Law.

This woman (if the facts are correct) could well have a vaild claim, her reasons for bringing this to the fore are irrelivent to that.

I also highly doubt it would ever see a courtroom, if this claim is true and the Woman does pursue it It'll have OUT OF COURT SETTLEMENT written all over it!

*goes back to her books*

lmao xD to be honest if it really did go to court and it hit the BRITISH newspapers...omg....it would just be a JOKE!!! Well, it is already, but an even BIGGER joke, especially with british journalists!!

i just thought he changed it JUST for his career? a stage name? i didnt know it changed altogether, if anyone gets what im saying. but how do you know this?

haha i thought that it WASNT stage name.

and I get what your saying, but if it is a stage name,and just for his career than wouldnt the beligum mika be able to sue him? :[

haha i thought that it WASNT stage name.

and I get what your saying, but if it is a stage name,and just for his career than wouldnt the beligum mika be able to sue him? :[

Keep up miss ;)

As I explained she could sue him in both cases anyway

but she has to prove she was prejudiced... in other words that "our" mika is endangering HER career... No judge would believe this I guess...

Keep up miss ;)

As I explained she could sue him in both cases anyway

but she has to prove she was prejudiced... in other words that "our" mika is endangering HER career... No judge would believe this I guess...

if our mika was stealing her songs or whatever w/o her permission etc, then yes, she would have a right to sue. but he isn't. the only thing they have in common is a name! fecking get over it stupid cow!!!:thumbdown: