She's taking it too far!

Droopsy

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I said it before, I'm really a bit ashamed to be Belgian.

Don't worry, Droopsy, she won't be able to have the concert cancelled. (would she?? :shocked: )

I hate that miss-nobody-who-gets-attention-now! I never heard of her before. I wanted to look her up on myspace and send her an angry comment. But I changed my mind. I don't want to higher her profile views statistics. She's not worth it.

If she want Vorst to be cancelled, I will track her down and destroy her :mf_rosetinted:

well... If I were Arnold Schwarzenegger ofcourse... :sneaky2:

Hey, we'd be pissed off Mika-fans, I think we'd count for 3 schwarzeneggers:mf_rosetinted:

I found a way to contact her. Maybe I could on behalf of the MFC and especially of the Belgian people and other people going to Vorst, because she can't do this....

Great ideaaaaaa! :biggrin2:

Toen ik dit voor het eerst zag, dacht ik; wtf :blink: wat moet die trut nou weer, jaloers kreng ;D

Great ideaaaaaa! :biggrin2:

Toen ik dit voor het eerst zag, dacht ik; wtf :blink: wat moet die trut nou weer, jaloers kreng ;D

:naughty:

I don't think it's a great idea if we all just send her angry mails. That won't have any effect. I'm not going to call her things in the mail. Just what we think of it...

I'm not certain of this, so don't quote me....

The cancellation of a gig would be possible if she won the case...which unfortunatly she does have a chance of doing...but I think the gig is safe because it would take longer than that to go thro the court system I believe.

I think the gig is safe but I am worried slightly about the claim in general.

A tiny Belgian

'I’m not in it to sabotage that boy’s career, I just want to see a solution. Because of the media hype around that second Mika, there’s the risk I won’t get a job anymore. I’m being pushed aside, can’t get my record to sell (hmmm, is that really the fault of a name?????) and I can’t get any more gigs. I only ask that they make sure that all the confusion (what confusion??) involving the stage name disappears. Through the other Mika changing his name, or in another way. (let me guess, money???)

Sophie’s been waiting for months for a preposition to get a solution, but nothing happens.

'I’ve been patient for months now. Oh well, I’m a tiny Belgian and I get the feeling that they want to ignore me. But that won’t work. I’LL GO TO COURT AND MAKE SURE THEY STOP THE GIG IN VORST.'

SHE GETS THE FEELING THEY'RE IGNORING HER???? MAYBE THEY JUST FOUND BETTER MUSIC!!! HOW ABOUT THAT YOU PONCE!!!!!

It’s not about the money (yeah right), says Mika. And she doesn’t want to profit from the success of the more famous Mika. ‘It’s a question of survival. And it’s also something psychological. It feels like a part of myself was robbed. Something I worked and built on for years.’

QUESTION OF SURVIVAL MEANS SELLING MORE ALBUMS/SINGLES THAN MIKA!!!! IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT MONEY!!!! DONT BELIEVE A WORD!!!!

Hard battle

She doesn’t know if there was any malicious intent involved (oh pppuuhleeeaasse). 'And frankly I don’t care. When those Brits chose the name Mika, they should have known that it was already been used. Just a quick browse on the internet and they would have known it.

CHOSE THE NAME MIKA??? HIS NAME IS FECKING MIKA!!!! WITH A C ORIGINALLY!!!! BUT ITS STILL PRONOUNCED THE FECKING SAME!!!! WHY SHOULD THEY SEARCH THE NAME BEFORE BECOMING BIG?!?!?! ITS A NAME!!!! THEY'RE SELLING MUSIC WHY DOES THE NAME MATTER?!?!?! AND WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER MIKAS?!?!?!?!

SOMEONE SHOULD GO AGAINST HER!!!! I DONT KNOW, A PETITION OR SOMETHING!!!! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!

What is he supposed to do? Legally change his name so that she might be able to sell another record? They don't even play the same type of music!!! It's his name, his parents chose it, not him (okay so he changed the spelling, but whatever). Why doesn't she change her name? Maybe people will think she's a new artist and might buy her records!!:roftl:

A tiny Belgian

'I’m not in it to sabotage that boy’s career, I just want to see a solution. Because of the media hype around that second Mika, there’s the risk I won’t get a job anymore. I’m being pushed aside, can’t get my record to sell (hmmm, is that really the fault of a name?????) and I can’t get any more gigs. I only ask that they make sure that all the confusion (what confusion??) involving the stage name disappears. Through the other Mika changing his name, or in another way. (let me guess, money???)

Sophie’s been waiting for months for a preposition to get a solution, but nothing happens.

'I’ve been patient for months now. Oh well, I’m a tiny Belgian and I get the feeling that they want to ignore me. But that won’t work. I’LL GO TO COURT AND MAKE SURE THEY STOP THE GIG IN VORST.'

SHE GETS THE FEELING THEY'RE IGNORING HER???? MAYBE THEY JUST FOUND BETTER MUSIC!!! HOW ABOUT THAT YOU PONCE!!!!!

It’s not about the money (yeah right), says Mika. And she doesn’t want to profit from the success of the more famous Mika. ‘It’s a question of survival. And it’s also something psychological. It feels like a part of myself was robbed. Something I worked and built on for years.’

QUESTION OF SURVIVAL MEANS SELLING MORE ALBUMS/SINGLES THAN MIKA!!!! IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT MONEY!!!! DONT BELIEVE A WORD!!!!

Hard battle

She doesn’t know if there was any malicious intent involved (oh pppuuhleeeaasse). 'And frankly I don’t care. When those Brits chose the name Mika, they should have known that it was already been used. Just a quick browse on the internet and they would have known it.

CHOSE THE NAME MIKA??? HIS NAME IS FECKING MIKA!!!! WITH A C ORIGINALLY!!!! BUT ITS STILL PRONOUNCED THE FECKING SAME!!!! WHY SHOULD THEY SEARCH THE NAME BEFORE BECOMING BIG?!?!?! ITS A NAME!!!! THEY'RE SELLING MUSIC WHY DOES THE NAME MATTER?!?!?! AND WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER MIKAS?!?!?!?!

SOMEONE SHOULD GO AGAINST HER!!!! I DONT KNOW, A PETITION OR SOMETHING!!!! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!

I'm sending her a mail so take a chillpill Caz:naughty:

I'm sending her a mail so take a chillpill Caz:naughty:

no!! we all need to chip in!!! And we need to send something to the record company!!!

THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT MIKA AND ER, MIKA! THIS IS ABOUT THE FANS!!!!

CANCELLING MIKA'S GIG IN VORST WILL MEAN REFUNDING A FULL HOUSE!!!! LOADS OF FANS ARE GOING TO BE EVEN MORE DISAPPOINTED, UPSET AND FUMING!!!!!

SHE HAS TO REALISE THAT THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT HER!!!!! SELFISH COW!!!!!! SHE EVEN SAID HERSELF SHE WASNT DOING THAT WELL IN SALES AND BLAMES IT ON MIKA, SO THIS IS BLATES A PUBLICITY STUNT JUST TO GET HER NAME OUT THERE AGAIN!!!

sorry for all the caps and whatever but i am majorly PISSED OFF!!!!!!

no!! we all need to chip in!!! And we need to send something to the record company!!!

THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT MIKA AND ER, MIKA! THIS IS ABOUT THE FANS!!!!

CANCELLING MIKA'S GIG IN VORST WILL MEAN REFUNDING A FULL HOUSE!!!! LOADS OF FANS ARE GOING TO BE EVEN MORE DISAPPOINTED, UPSET AND FUMING!!!!!

SHE HAS TO REALISE THAT THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT HER!!!!! SELFISH COW!!!!!! SHE EVEN SAID HERSELF SHE WASNT DOING THAT WELL IN SALES AND BLAMES IT ON MIKA, SO THIS IS BLATES A PUBLICITY STUNT JUST TO GET HER NAME OUT THERE AGAIN!!!

sorry for all the caps and whatever but i am majorly PISSED OFF!!!!!!

and you don't even have to live with the shame of being a Begian :wink2:

and you don't even have to live with the shame of being a Begian :wink2:

lmao xD

but seriously, the name shouldnt affect her career!!

some people could say that there will be confusion about concert tickets. lets look at this deeper.

tickets can be found out about via:

official website

through email from certain companies

win competitions from newspapers

even in competitions you cant get confused. if you get a sentence to answer such as "name MIKA's biggest hit" and they Grace Kelly they're not actually gonna win anyway are they!!!!

what did you say?

I pointed out that there are more Mika's than only Mika and if should sue them as well if she wants to take it that far. I mentioned it's his real name. I also mentioned that it's not his fault that her career doesn't go so well and that she can't blame him for that, plus I said that she would hurt so many people if she would make Mika cancel the gig in Vorst. And I kinly requested her to please think abut it before she'll do anything.

this is soooo weird and silly...

i said she should sue mika's mom for giving mika his name :bleh:

i dont think she can do anything....

oh and micheal jackson should sue micheal buble now to :naughty:

You got me laughing SIVAN!!!:naughty: :naughty: . It is very silly how she is acting. She is 40yrs old and she is acting like a 4 year old girl "give my doll back is mine". I guess now I can sue all of those LUCY :naughty:

You got me laughing SIVAN!!!:naughty: :naughty: . It is very silly how she is acting. She is 40yrs old and she is acting like a 4 year old girl "give my doll back is mine". I guess now I can sue all of those LUCY :naughty:

yeah. im wondering if she's an only child and got everything she ever wanted without ever learning to share.

I pointed out that there are more Mika's than only Mika and if should sue them as well if she wants to take it that far. I mentioned it's his real name. I also mentioned that it's not his fault that her career doesn't go so well and that she can't blame him for that, plus I said that she would hurt so many people if she would make Mika cancel the gig in Vorst. And I kinly requested her to please think abut it before she'll do anything.

let's hope it will make a difference... my troops are bigger that her's:sneaky2: