MIKA Converse Shoes

Sivan

LOL.... well not original ones or anything but i wanted to make mika shoes for long time... today i found the white converse and decided im gonna do it finally!

so i bought fabric markers to and................TA DA!!!!!

i love them!!!!!!!! ill wear them all the time!!!! they took me like 2-3 hours to make... and im not sure if to draw on the other side or not yet... for now its white... :) and it wasnt easy making both shoes look the same! lol :bleh::mf_rosetinted::wub2:

it started like this....

Shoes3.jpg

and than!:

Shoes1.jpg

oh and now it matches the clock i made not long ago.... LOL!

Clock1.jpg

people will think im nuts but what can i do?! i love the colourfullness!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.... well not original ones or anything but i wanted to make mika shoes for long time... today i found the white converse and decided im gonna do it finally!

so i bought fabric markers to and................TA DA!!!!!

i love them!!!!!!!! ill wear them all the time!!!! they took me like 2-3 hours to make... and im not sure if to draw on the other side or not yet... for now its white... :):bleh::roftl::mf_rosetinted::wub2::thumb_yello:

Shoes1.jpg

OMG They are fantastic! I think you should start a shoestore with only this fabulous Mika-shoes!

OMG They are fantastic! I think you should start a shoestore with only this fabulous Mika-shoes!

hehe THANK YOU!!! well i dont think mika will like me making money off his art ;)

tho my mom want ones like it to now...LOL!

Your too talented for your own good Sivan. Great work! :thumb_yello:

thank u dear!

Wow! That's amazing Sivan! Really!:shocked:

I love the shoes and the clock!! hihi:biggrin2:

Maybe we should all be making our own Mika merch, you've given me an idea!:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

glad to help ;)

mika's art make me wanna do many things.... and MY GOD my fave store here for crafts and stuff is like heaven for these things... i want to buy everything there... i told my mom today that on my next birthday i want all my presents to be MICHEALS gift cards :roftl:

oooH sivan them shoes are brill ! so talented .... i wouldnt wear them to london mika may kidnap them :naughty::thumb_yello:

LOL! i would give it to him if he wanted ;) the question is.... is he my size?? lol

OMG Sivan, they are amazing!!!!!!!! How fab!!!! You're a very clever lady!! Well Done you! They are wicked!!! Wanna make some for me?lol!:wink2::thumb_yello:

lol bring the shoes to london.... we could do it while waiting in line! hahahaha

hmm yeah good point !it looks doubtful :naughty: but they would be a good souvenir for his coffee table :naughty:

he might have the same size as me... im a big foot... lol!

but he is so tall so maybe not... ;)