Sivan

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh!

Everytime I have a plan someone does it! :[

( I guess GREAT minds think alike afterall:wink2: :thumb_yello: )

I've seriously been working on these converse for Mika for weeks now, to give to him!

I posted a thread about it, but noone really responded to it.

If anyone is making shoes and wants to send them to him, we should all do it together, I don't think the size of the shoe matters necessarily, even if they don't fit, they're nice to have. Anyone up for it?

I put this in bold and color so people read it. This sounds incredibly bratty and I apologize but, I'm sure you can all relate when things like this happen.It sounds dramatic, but my heart like skipped a beat when I saw this thread. But none the less, Sivan your shoes are absolutely WONDERFUL.

Ahhhh!

I've seriously been working on these converse for Mika for weeks now, to give to him!

If anyone is making shoes and wants to send them to him, we should all do it together, I don't think the size of the shoe matters necessarily, even if they don't fit, they're nice to have. Anyone up for it?

I put this in bold and color so people read it. This sounds incredibly bratty and I apologize but, I'm sure you can all relate when things like this happen.It sounds dramatic, but my heart like skipped a beat when I saw this thread. But none the less, Sivan your shoes are absolutely WONDERFUL.

Agreed. with everything, Siv, your shoes are really awesome. I do feel awful for Jackie now, She's been working really hard

Ahhhh!

heya... im sorry! but u can still make it for him... i posted something about it a while ago to...about making mika shoes but i saw there are so many projects allready for him, i decided to leave it for now...

Agreed. with everything, Siv, your shoes are really awesome. I do feel awful for Jackie now, She's been working really hard

why u guys feel awfull?? i made the shoes for myself... not for mika:blink:

i would hate me to! ;)

:wink2:

Hahaha.

I'm so mad, I've been wanting a certain pair of converse EVERYWHERE and no one freggin' has them , not even the converse website!

I wanted to beat Mika in a "coolest converse contest........

Life just sucks right now haha, as I'm typing this my cat is throwing up....I repeat, life sucks at this moment.

Hahaha.

I'm so mad, I've been wanting a certain pair of converse EVERYWHERE and no one freggin' has them , not even the converse website!

I wanted to beat Mika in a "coolest converse contest........

Life just sucks right now haha, as I'm typing this my cat is throwing up....I repeat, life sucks at this moment.

lmao! what did u feed your cat?!?! =P

what shows u want? how they look like?

lmao! what did u feed your cat?!?! =P

what shows u want? how they look like?

I didn't feed her anything! haha. My only guess sit hat she had some milk.....shes lactose intolerant.

They were silver and pimp as hell......I should've gotten the ones at the store, but they were too big, only by one size though, I'm so stupid hahaha

I didn't feed her anything! haha. My only guess sit hat she had some milk.....shes lactose intolerant.

They were silver and pimp as hell......I should've gotten the ones at the store, but they were too big, only by one size though, I'm so stupid hahaha

and they dont have it anymore?

to tell u the truth converse are not very cofertable shoes.. :naughty:

btw...where do u live in cali?

and they dont have it anymore?

to tell u the truth converse are not very cofertable shoes.. :naughty:

btw...where do u live in cali?

Nope, can't find them anywhere...I literally went on a hunt for them...

Yeah I know they're not comfortbale but I looove the style of them. I've been borowing my mom's converse fro school and I have to walk home and now my feet hurt : [ hahah, but her shoes are pretty awesome aswell.

EDIT: I live in the San Fernando valley....i think Just the valley I don't know hahaha

Nope, can't find them anywhere...I literally went on a hunt for them...

Yeah I know they're not comfortbale but I looove the style of them. I've been borowing my mom's converse fro school and I have to walk home and now my feet hurt : [ hahah, but her shoes are pretty awesome aswell.

EDIT: I live in the San Fernando valley....i think Just the valley I don't know hahaha

lol! i live in the valley to... maybe we are naighbours and dont know:naughty:

Um....I don't know haha. I don't know my streets or cities well though haha. I'm hopeless on my own. Is it near Hollywood or something?

what city r u?? ill tell u where i am from there

lol cool :)

well its like... 20 min drive from here :)

Thats so cool! haha. We represent M dog in La, along with Vanessa :D

I'll talk to you later though, I have to do homework, shower, etc.

School sucks hah.

Thats so cool! haha. We represent M dog in La, along with Vanessa :D

I'll talk to you later though, I have to do homework, shower, etc.

School sucks hah.

yeah im going to watch a movie ;) laters!

LOL.... well not original ones or anything but i wanted to make mika shoes for long time... today i found the white converse and decided im gonna do it finally!

so i bought fabric markers to and................TA DA!!!!!

i love them!!!!!!!! ill wear them all the time!!!! they took me like 2-3 hours to make... and im not sure if to draw on the other side or not yet... for now its white... :) and it wasnt easy making both shoes look the same! lol :bleh::mf_rosetinted::wub2:

Shoes1.jpg

:shocked: Sivan, they're just fantastic! I want a pair! Maybe Converse should pay you for the idea and sell a limited edition? I'd buy a pair! :wub2: