Perez Hilton mentions Mika

patyricia

I do not know if should mention this

Full interview with Perez is here

http://perezhilton.com/?p=5156#more-5156

So Wentworth’s who you’re hellbent on outing these days?

Well, I’m not hellbent on it, but I look at the website like I’m talking to my friends. Although with friends I’ll engage in more speculation and conjecture, but on the website, if I’m reporting something as true, then I’m 100 percent confident that it is. In June, when I first reported that he was dating Luke MacFarlane, I was 100 percent sure. And he was, he is, and now there are pictures of them together two months later.

Why does your pal Mika seem immune to your outing?

Unfortunately, you can’t go back to my really old posts, because I had legal drama bull**** and had to go to a new server, but the first few times I talked about Mika, he was filed under the “Gay Gay Gay” category and I said that he was gay. But I don’t have to repeat it every time I talk about him!

:blink:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i still have hope too lol, i mean like we all say i really don't care if he's gay or not! if he is.. i should hook him up with my bff who loves mika, they would be almost as cute as me and mika.. lol

ohh right so thats what he means ..lol! ok i understand now :naughty:

It's over. Done. FINITO. Unless you change your gender ofcourse....

Perez is always right.....:glasses2:

Haha I think that even if Mika walks out in a t-shirt saying "I'm a flaming poof!" people would still say "ahh I don't believe it!"

:roftl:

I don't get it. I am confused. I thought Perez like MIKA? OR maybe I read it wrong.

saying that he's gay doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't like him...

It's over. Done. FINITO. Unless you change your gender ofcourse....

Perez is always right.....:glasses2:

LOL just because I don't like him: perez can be wrong!!

Haha I think that even if Mika walks out in a t-shirt saying "I'm a flaming poof!" people would still say "ahh I don't believe it!"

:roftl:

Exactly:naughty: I can see it coming, Finally Mika's big come out:

Mika: It's hard for me to shatter your dreams, but Perez was right, like always, I am GAY!

MFC girl: NO YOU'RE NOT! *Bitch Slap* YOU LIKE GIRLS IF YOU WANT IT OR NOT! NOW GO BACK IN THAT CLOSET!

Exactly:naughty: I can see it coming, Finally Mika's big come out:

Mika: It's hard for me to shatter your dreams, but Perez was right, like always, I am GAY!

MFC girl: NO YOU'RE NOT! *Bitch Slap* YOU LIKE GIRLS IF YOU WANT IT OR NOT! NOW GO BACK IN THAT CLOSET!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: